|Animal||My Little Pony|
The Lacking of HumanSanity is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic population of 18.43 billion Sane Humans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Democratia. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient HumanSanityian economy, worth a remarkable 2,450 trillion Bits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 132,946 Bits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, and builders across HumanSanity are blocked up with orders for new public loos. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HumanSanity's national animal is the My Little Pony, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, builders across HumanSanity are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : HumanSanity lodged a message on the The South Pacific WA Voting Center Regional Message Board.
- : HumanSanity was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, hospitals scramble for new disinfectants following a ban on rubbing alcohol.
- : HumanSanity was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, glamping Sane Humans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.