|Leader||Hà Phi Hùng|
|Currency||Vietnam Commonwealth Dong|
The Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Hà Phi Hùng with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.389 billion Vietnamese are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanoi. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Vietnamese economy, worth a remarkable 3,247 trillion Vietnam Commonwealth Dongs a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 345,923 Vietnam Commonwealth Dongs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, gossip magazines have pictures of Hà Phi Hùng sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, every workday begins with group therapy, and crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens. Crime is totally unknown. United States of Vietnam's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United States of Vietnam applied to join the World Assembly.
- : United States of Vietnam resigned from the World Assembly.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Republic of Bartonia Nova.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The The greatest greatest of of WI SD EA D.
- : United States of Vietnam withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : United States of Vietnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Empire of Andinla.
- : United States of Vietnam was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.