The Fədəratəd Bailiwicks of Verdant Haven is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Iskandar Viridi with a fair hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.358 billion HavÉnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Havəntia. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Verdant Havenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,666 trillion Vərdəthalərs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 178,063 Vərdəthalərs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol. Crime is totally unknown. Verdant Haven's national animal is the Thylacinə, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Verdant Haven endorsed The Federal Republic of Trebenia.
- : Verdant Haven was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Trebenia.
- : Verdant Haven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the supremacy of the Potato".
- : Following new legislation in Verdant Haven, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
- : Following new legislation in Verdant Haven, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Verdant Haven lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Verdant Haven was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Verdant Haven, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Verdant Haven voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Fauxia".
- : Following new legislation in Verdant Haven, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Ransium, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, The Black Forrest, Cat-Herders United, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Love and Nature, Ziotah and Riverside, Lura, Kawastyselir, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Bananaistan, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Chilledsville, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Middle Barael, ATSVEA, Tscharva, Bestburg, Roless, Terrabod, Chan Island, Kannap, Blue Nagia, The Cypher Nine, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Alcantaria, Cuillin, Fartsniffage, Wizardonia, Kyratistani, Shauls, Rhodevus, Forest Virginia, Greyveldt, Rezkhazia, Sean Fiobha, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, and 21 others.The New Bluestocking Homeland, Galaxiak, Ithersta, Plifte, Zerphen, Prusmia, Lofia, Ecologist Hegemony, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, Daarwyrth, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Pythaga, Heidgaudr, Girelna, Garbelia, Jutsilonia, Mount Seymour, East Skirsburg, Oranje Vrystaat, and Trebenia.