The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Scipio with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, rampant corporate plagiarism, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 31.67 billion Ransites are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Environment, although Healthcare, Social Policy, and Industry are also considered important, while Education and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mangrove City. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ransiumian economy, worth a remarkable 6,671 trillion Cloyns a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 210,656 Cloyns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The recently liberated free press cautiously uses compliment sandwiches to cushion its criticisms of Scipio, children have only the most basic of education, the government-run newspapers insist that everything is fine, and Scipio's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ransium's national animal is the Tiger Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Mangrovism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, Scipio's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars.
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, the government-run newspapers insist that everything is fine.
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, children have only the most basic of education.
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, the recently liberated free press cautiously uses compliment sandwiches to cushion its criticisms of Scipio.
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, Ransiumian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Ransium endorsed The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Ransium was endorsed by The Federated Bailiwicks of Verdant Haven.
- : Ransium was endorsed by The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Following new legislation in Ransium, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Candlewhisper Archive, Velkia and the Islands, Esterild, Feladria, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Caterasia, Love and Nature, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Sacara, Wantevolo, The Black Forrest, Cat-Herders United, Window Land, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Crowacia, Snjor, Blon Gre, Marimoland, Appendia, Effazio, Bilsa, Ashrah, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Gorthias, Bestburg, Alcantaria, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Cikya, and 28 others.East Stederland, Manniskoslaktet, Lura, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Simbolon, Middle Barael, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Rivienland, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Uan aa Boa, Ordealius, Foir, Doxstern, McClandia Doge 2, Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and Verdant Haven.