|Faith||The Temple of Lalalej|
The Imperium of Kardjali is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Cirilla with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.622 billion Kardjalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enoch. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kardjalian economy, worth a remarkable 2,329 trillion Sharisites a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 242,073 Sharisites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region, Empress Cirilla's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kardjali's national animal is the Blood Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Temple of Lalalej.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kardjali endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Kardjali was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, Empress Cirilla's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Republic of Gliesetonia.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Saint Domingo, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Yahlia, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Alympian Kingdom, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lexembourg, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Alsted, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Germany Third Reich, Nardin, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Sinclairtown, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Brakanistan, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Nevelja, Elisabethshagen, Neuchateau, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Mallesia, Nuweland, The Fair Republic, and 60 others.Prussian-Union, Monte Naranja, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, Chronus, Savinecross, Destyntine, Sloburg, Ausvelt, Greater Albaina, Shaor, Grodisze, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Maraleeri, The Oriental Empire, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Azitupia, Crestphalia, NorthPortugal, Vostokian Union, The New Mexican Confederation, Parliamentary Laramidia, Enway, New Decius, Corsovica, Apabeossie, Escalver, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Owlograd, Titoist Yugoslavia, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Estoniia, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Zarulia, Estellan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Imperial Kaiserreich Germany, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Emynia, Maalat, Gliesetonia, and En Hassik.