by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Capitalist Paradise RMB

WA Delegate: The Low-Key Den Mother of Octal (elected )

Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 43rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 54th Most Influential: 74th+28
Lowest Overall Tax Burden: 285th Rudest Citizens: 499th Highest Disposable Incomes: 501st Fattest Citizens: 628th Most Avoided: 728th Largest Retail Industry: 753rd Highest Wealthy Incomes: 787th Largest Soda Pop Sector: 896th Most Valuable International Artwork: 906th Most Armed: 951st Most Rebellious Youth: 1,029th Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,183rd Highest Economic Output: 1,491st Largest Publishing Industry: 1,677th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,684th Highest Average Incomes: 1,708th Largest Mining Sector: 1,727th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,728th Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,834th Largest Black Market: 1,855th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,882nd Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,901st Most Cultured: 2,018th Smartest Citizens: 2,199th Largest Gambling Industry: 2,237th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,363rd Highest Crime Rates: 2,366th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,368th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Capitalist Paradise!


⧫⧫ LinkConstitution ⧫⧫ LinkCapitalistParadise.com ⧫⧫ LinkCP Discord ⧫⧫ Role-play ⧫⧫

Founded in May 2003, this is a friendly and secure region for nations with exceptionally strong economies, good civil rights and political freedoms.
We are the largest capitalist orientated region in the game and also this is one of the oldest player created regions in NationStates.
We welcome nations of all categories. Great and respectful political & economical debates are always encouraged in our RMB.

Please support our region by endorsing our lawfully elected World Assembly Delegate.


~ From Liberty, Prosperity; From Prosperity, Freedom ~



  1. 2

    Capitalist Paradise

    MetaReference by The united oman . 785 reads.

  2. 8

    Capitalist Paradise | Roleplay

    MetaReference by The united oman . 2,134 reads.

  3. 1

    Capitalist Paradise | Embassies

    MetaReference by The united oman . 675 reads.

  4. 1,783

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 76,459 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: the Rejected Realms, The Genesis Corporation, NationStates, Libertatem, Equinox, Conservative League, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Free Nations, 10000 Islands, Lands End, The NewsStand, Zentari, The Allied States, Enadia, and 11 others.nasunia, Lezra, United League of Nations, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, Barbaria, Montrandecs Neighbours, The 1st Entente, The Democratic Union, United of Loush Lands, The Allied Republic, and The Wooloo Pact.

Construction of embassies with Official European Union has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Capitalist, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Free Trade, Independent, Industrial, Map, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 3 others.Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, and Role Player.

Regional Power: Very High

Capitalist Paradise contains 343 nations, the 43rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Nudest in Capitalist Paradise

After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.

As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 9,076th in the world for Nudest.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Confederacy of Reformed Bean YourekesstoiderInoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists“Libertian, Independence, Economy, and Strength”
2.The The Holy Empire Of of Fo Eripme Yloh EhtIron Fist Consumerists Champions of Commerce“die”
3.The Infection of EdgemasterFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship“KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!”
4.The Sentai Team of PR RPMIron Fist Consumerists Champions of Commerce“RPM, get in gear!”
5.The Jingoistic States of Uxorem meamAnarchy Lawless Wasteland“Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur”
6.The Hyper-Dimensional Neo-Nexus of CaelestiusNew York Times Democracy New York Crimes So-Called Democracy“Perfection Manifested”
7.The Warrior's Paradise of AdolliasCivil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies“Freedom, Victory, and Justice at any cost.”
8.The Disputed Territories of SherlockazuluAnarchy Lawless Wasteland“Suum Cuique”
9.The Constitutional Republic of SucratiCivil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies“With Integrity, Honor, and Faith, We Shall Endure”
10.The Most Serene Republic of AvimimusAnarchy Lawless Wasteland“Me ineptum”
1234. . .3435»

Regional Happenings

More...

Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board

You can download the Senate report on Russia. It should come up as a PDF from Senate.gov if you Google something like "Senate Security Committee Russia"

I'll let y'all do what you want with the information inside.

Ancapaland69 wrote:this one I made myself

Where? By some program? What program?

Deldacia wrote:There is no such thing as “fake news” your definition is right wing news sources . However the people who support Trump there “fake news” is left wing news as each one twist things in their own way. Right wing will always twist it to make Trump look like the hero and left wing will always twist it to look at Trump as the villain. I can tell that you are very left leaning because of how you say Fox News (a right news source) is fake. What is a good thing to try and do is use both CNN and Fox News if you do that then and find the similarities you are going to form a story that isn’t to biased.

No, I'm actually very right leaning. I've never voted for a Democrat and in the past I donated thousands of dollars to Republican candidates and causes. There are no right-wing news and left-wing news. There are only news (i.e. objective facts) and propaganda. Yes, there has always been crazy propaganda of the Far Left. But nowadays there's much more propaganda on the Right, augmented by Russian state propaganda (e.g. Fox News often repeats KGB's talking points verbatim - and just a week go a court ruled that Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs should be deposed next month about one particular instance of that).

Reformed Bean Yourekesstoider wrote:Read the mueller report not a single example of collusion in there. 1 cbs news: george papadopoulos former trump campaign adviser denied campaign was involved in dnc hack in recorded call. 2 american bar: muellerconcludesinvestigation. 3 lawfareblog: document attorney general barr letter mueller report 4 grassley senate: fbi ignored early warnings debunked anti-trump dossier was russian disinformation 5 youtube: fisa judge demands more answers6 youtube: micheal Flynn's attorney slams fbi. Wow thats a big conspiracy flyns lawyer, three republican leaders, trump, attorney general, inspector general, cbs news, and fox news all saying what i just said. Plus content i didnt include bongino, rush Limbaugh, glenn beck, lindsay graham, ted cruz, and Hannity

I'm not going to respond to your lies. It's obvious that unlike me, you never read what Mueller actually wrote - either in the indictments or in the report. You choose to remain misinformed on the matter, and that's your right. I'm not going to write pages of text here, especially given that I already mentioned specific instances of collusion. And yes, there's indeed a conspiracy. Don't drag CBS into it - they merely reported what Papadopoulos said. Trump is a Russian agent. So is the Attorney General (who does not even try to hide that fact - he openly enables Russian espionage against the US by ordering the FBI to stand down), who, incidentally, so blatantly lied in his summary of the Mueller Report that his old friend Mueller felt betrayed and objected. Republican leaders are on it too - Moscow Mitch is willing to make deals with Putin, the Devil and anybody else except Democrats to push through Republican judges (because his rich donors in blue states hate democracy and want federal judges to overturn their state policies). Of course, Michael Flynn's lawyers slams the FBI. I'm sure that Benedict Arnold's lawyer did the same (although at least Arnold had a lower military rank than Flynn when he betrayed the US).

Nielltria wrote:Where? By some program? What program?

honestly I just searched flag designer

New Portuguese Empire wrote:You can download the Senate report on Russia. It should come up as a PDF from Senate.gov if you Google something like "Senate Security Committee Russia"

Yes, you can - if you are actually interested in facts. But anyone listening to Limbaugh, Beck, Bongino and Hannity obviously is not. Unfortunately, we are in a new dangerous era when people can easily go through life without ever hearing any facts contradicting their preconceptions but while still feeling well informed.

nice I have a space base

Midlands wrote:Yes, you can - if you are actually interested in facts. But anyone listening to Limbaugh, Beck, Bongino and Hannity obviously is not. Unfortunately, we are in a new dangerous era when people can easily go through life without ever hearing any facts contradicting their preconceptions but while still feeling well informed.

You know nothing about conservatives obviously. You talking to some who watch Rachael maddow for 3 years during Obama voted for him twice. Only after supporting sanders and reading every economics book i could find did i become a conservative. So i have been exposed to alot of facts from both sides

Reformed Bean Yourekesstoider wrote:You know nothing about conservatives obviously. You talking to some who watch Rachael maddow for 3 years during Obama voted for him twice. Only after supporting sanders and reading every economics book i could find did i become a conservative. So i have been exposed to alot of facts from both sides

I did not need books to know about socialism - I grew up in the Soviet Union and witnessed its collapse. And I know a lot about conservatives. Among other things, I subscribed to National Review for 20 years.

Forum View

Advertisement