WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia (elected )
Founder: The Grand Republic of Killadonia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Western Isles, The Republic Nations, POLATION, Aeterna Publicae, Confederacy of Allied States, Union Mundial, Portugal, The Labyrinth, Philosophy 115, Forest, Right to Life, St Abbaddon, Capitalist Paradise, Union of Christian Nations, and 24 others.The Democratic Republic, The Democratic Union, Union of Allied States, Free Market Federation, The Cult of PCHS, The Global Union Consortium, The Map, The Moonlight Battle Born, British North Pacific, The Reich, United States of America, Associated Powers Bloc, free land, The Embassy, Fredonia, Oneid, Republic of Conservative Nations, Guinea Kiribati, Alliance of Democratic States, Tiktok, The Great Universe, The Great Union, Global Union Consortium, and Liberty Democratic Alliance.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Union of Free Nations
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Union of Free Nations is ranked 3,205th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Socialist Utopia of Gustpolvich||Democratic Socialists Hell||“Jesus was the first socialist.”|
|2.||The Empire of Correctional Facility||Compulsory Consumerist State Aspirational Worker State||“Let us live, since we must die”|
|3.||The Grand Republic of Killadonia||Civil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies||“Start your own revolution and cut out the middleman”|
|4.||The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Kaƶąlaw đƶk sđra đyut voskya.”|
|5.||The Federation of Industrivovka||Capitalist Paradise Decent Hardworking Self-Starters||“For the machine”|
|6.||The Fifth Empire of Ashkera||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Practice. Virtue. Harmony. Prosperity.”|
|7.||The New Constitutional Monarchy of Kwabena Kingdom||Democratic Socialists Hell||“What we plant now, we will harvest later.”|
|8.||The Objectivist Republic of Haigford||Corporate Police State Entrepreneurial Freedom Zone||“I am in control here!”|
|9.||The Rogue Nation of Mavor||Iron Fist Consumerists Champions of Commerce||“Such is life in Mavor”|
|10.||The Queendom of Solvonia||Corporate Police State Entrepreneurial Freedom Zone||“Unbowed”|
- : The Allied States of North Sonovia of the region The Union of Rightwing Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Banopija ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Monarchy of Linco arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Grand Senora of the region The Western Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Create an embassy with us and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy cancelled between United island states and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Global Union Consortium and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Liberty Democratic Alliance and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between The Great Union and Union of Free Nations.
- : The Republic of Upper Cal of the region Global Union Consortium agreed to construct embassies.
Union of Free Nations Regional Message Board
The Consortium is planning a move to Global Union Consortium. Whilst not strictly decided, it would be best for embassies to also be established there as well, to ensure a seamless transfer should it be required. Should it not be, the region will likely be deleted, so you don't need to worry about clutter.
Thank you for your support!
KC / Novum Orientis
Founder & Delegate
---------=(OFL Draft Round 1)=---------
1) SHARKS (QB, Kyryl L'tynski)
2) RIDERS (EDGE, Dmitri Ebonsczyr)
3) TANKS (QB, Iszyk Kelikh)
4) TANKS (OT, Simfer Azkhadiyev)
5) COBRAS (WR, Yuko Takira)
6) BEARS (QB, Lev Drakhobiya)
7) WOLFPACK (CB, Mikayl Tsekyr-Bel)
8) MYKES (TE, Viktyr Khadyn)
9) GATORS (CB, Dmitri Balkh)
10) DRAGONS (OT, Nikolay Bresznev)
11) BOULDERS (OT, Leonid Keczakhny)
12) LANCERS (OLB, Martyn L'telyn)
13) STARS (MLB, Vlydimir Mekal)
14) HUNTERS (QB, Jozyf Weye)
15) EAGLES (EDGE, Omkrk K'donya)
16) BEARS (EDGE, Wotaag Bahan)
17) CROWS (OLB, Kyvyr Vyshekh)
18) SOLDIERS (CB, Nikolay Bekhnyr)
19) BOLTS (IOL, Cyriil Indov)
20) NIGHTHAWKS (MLB, Han Chul Kwa)
21) DEMONS (WR, Shinsuke Chiyumakawa)
22) COLTS (WR, Zhao Manxing)
23) ANGELS (WR, Nikita Deskyn-Kelkav)
24) INFERNO (WR, Dmitry Grenczev)
25) WOLVERINES (TE, Simfer Olkhatsk)
26) MYKES (WR, Aleksandr Fyr)
27) WHITE TIGERS (RB, Stanislav Metrov)
28) GRIFFINS (QB, Xyryl Telemsk)
29) FALCONS (WR, Sesh Mikhanya)
30) SANDSTORM (WR, Dmitri Fyr)
31) BISON (S, Jabaal Quhaan)
32) HUSKIES (EDGE, Aleksandr Aleksandyrov)
Regarding war RPs, what sort of conflict would be preferable: all-out world war or something smaller scale (clandestine conflict with special forces and/or proxy forces)?
Question of the Week
Hypothetically, two nations in the region have been engaged in a costly war for several months and neither side has a decisive advantage. Both nations have reached out to your government requesting support. Would your nation consider getting involved? Would your involvement depend on who the two nations were? What kind of support would your nation offer (supplies, military advisors, commando units, uniformed personnel, or something else entirely)?
The nomination process for the regular elections has begun here:
The RCN is hosting their 1st year anniversary on the 2nd of May.
From the 30th of April to the 2nd of May we shall be hosting a three day festival of fun, games and other events.
We cordially invite members of this region, as we share embassies to partake in this special event.
President of the Republic of Conservative Nations.
The nomination process for WA Delegate has begun as well. If you are interested in the position, please indicate your intention to run here on the RMB.