|Animal||★★★ nautilus ★★★|
The дСвобода Мысл of Testlandia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, pith helmet sales, and hatred of cheese. The democratic population of 39.352 billion Testlandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. The average income tax rate is 85.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Testlandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,257 trillion Kronenmünzes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 57,355 Kronenmünzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Future leaders of Testlandia regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, praying before a battle is a court-martial offence, solid-gold toilets are Testlandian prisons' least expensive furnishings, and school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the ★★★ nautilus ★★★, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia lost the endorsement of The Small Colonial Empire of Narlioni.
- : Testlandia was endorsed by The Small Colonial Empire of Narlioni.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Testlandia's influence in Testregionia fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Testlandia's influence in Testregionia rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Testlandia was nominated for a World Assembly Commendation by The Unified Missourtama States of The Unified Missourtama States.
- : Testlandia lodged a message on the Testregionia Regional Message Board.
- : Testlandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Conscientious objection to abortion".
Endorsements Received: None.