|Currency||New Carth Shilling|
The Commonwealth of Coreras is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tessa Weston with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, national health service, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 26.743 billion Coreans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Masada. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Corean economy, worth a remarkable 6,769 trillion New Carth Shillings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 253,132 New Carth Shillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
A vast monorail network carries people all over the country, train stations have more platforms than a 1970s disco, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up, and goldfish bowls are three metres in diameter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Coreras's national animal is the Wyvern, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Jedii.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Coreras was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Coreras was endorsed by The Republic of Bardella.
- : Following new legislation in Coreras, goldfish bowls are three metres in diameter.
- : Coreras was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Luna Bean.
- : Following new legislation in Coreras, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up.
- : Following new legislation in Coreras, train stations have more platforms than a 1970s disco.
- : Coreras was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Coreras was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Bricester.
- : Coreras was endorsed by The Republic of Socaland.
- : Following new legislation in Coreras, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Slaytania, The Soylent Green Party, Iontan, Grungerock, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Palman, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Chip Skylark, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, Creeptopia, Better Indonesia, Karlando, Dustwind, Ferte, Novegia, Maalemzya, Ironica Butterfly, Leirkra, The Parandeam, Wysrod, New Dracora, Mastodonia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Stroulia, Free Land of Rebellium, Airday, Zachais, Johnne Green, Evertopia, Medetas, Vivolkha, Namakan, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, St Lennys Island, Seranis, Zeklandia, Vill Send, Solsevara, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Mauryana, Holma, Krystalveil, Venmere, Grimmywelsh, and 50 others.Violent Trees, Samonaemia, Greater Theowherveld, Tausend Seen, Geolapo, Faradova, Yakkandiania, Cathamye, Nanase Army, Testa, Macrasetia, Lower Phlebacite, City of Saint Nicolas, Rauensteinland, Coldian, New Aierlund, The Galactic American Imperium, Hicuria, Hashari Darussalam, Breosia, The Democratic State Of Josora, Malayn, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Geonomia, Houbur, Markanite, Pogba, Fractethyst, The Divine Elephant, Jaegerpondonia, Phello, Attoree, Strigberg, Dolorado, Ear Exploder 9000, Lisokyo, Clialaad, United Kolance, Selinoz, Syedians, Navarimill, Canadian North California, Havesia, Aecor, Boroii, Bricester, Luna Bean, Bardella, and Iron Soviet.