|Leader||Workers' Council of Minahasa|
|Currency||Standard Monetary Unit|
|Animal||Celebes Scops Owl|
The Confederated Communes of Minahasa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Workers' Council of Minahasa with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.945 billion Minahasans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manado. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kawanua economy, worth a remarkable 6,905 trillion Standard Monetary Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 462,037 Standard Monetary Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome, and vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Minahasa's national animal is the Celebes Scops Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Inclusivism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Minahasa endorsed The People's Republic of Wescia Ranicasseddnu.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, when it comes to WMDs Minahasa has declared that the only winning move is not to play.
- : Minahasa was endorsed by The People's Republic of Wescia Ranicasseddnu.
- : Minahasa endorsed The People's Republic of Alba Croatia.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Turyngia, Shamian, Proletariana, Repolaa, Mallissa, Zonghuacaibu, Borealian Communes, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Marxistans, Sarthys, The United Soviet Kingdoms, Kirrlark, Malev, Rose bud, Gynokerkys, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Praxia, Greater Lenoland, Flyrinia, Terra Saxonia, Aquilatica, Sandy Trees, Quba, Liunford, Nadezhda Rodina, Narticol, Bongisstan, Sovietica Uniao, Floppaslavija, Dacaro, Ellisisland, Pajonia, Carrico, Comuny, Blessed Anarchic Commune of Michigania, GirlsAndGays, Kahrianland, Kawlastad, Grapenia, Eriadni, Pertsjan, Syndicasia, Mukidonia, The Ellsworth Mountains, Brauengen, The democratic republic of Rohan, Wice, Hiseliki, Haborvia, Greater Vietnamese Empire, and 7 others.Arsanjan, Oranjenrijk, Saxxony, Raccoontail, Kaalnu, Alba Croatia, and Wescia Ranicasseddnu.