The Liberal Paradise of The Fortem is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Jay Coleman with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 1.553 billion Fortemians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cradlion. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fortemian economy, worth 163 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,601 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant, and votes of no confidence regularly remove unwanted MPs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Fortem's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Various religions.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Fortem voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : The Fortem endorsed The Digital Democracy of Mendit Key.
- : The Fortem was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Mendit Key.
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : The Fortem voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : The Fortem endorsed The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : The Fortem was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Solsevara, Makykay, Liberdon, Evertopia, Islands of Czechia, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Maconshinbernititte, The Republic of Osea, Ignis Cinere, Namakan, Pianaville, Ardelenia, Anisopterra, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Clialaad, Isentran, Dustwind, United States of Island land, Blogotopia, Testa, Carthegia, Tzo, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Seranis, Vivolkha, Slaytania, S Mova Derat, Anollasia, The Galactic American Imperium, Ludens Sapiens, Ner Epiand, Marxist Germany, The unidet Of life, Northern African Sahara, Ilfarasia, Schudentag, Onfande, Kalldunn, Kachikawawa, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Geolapo, Mat She, Lisokyo, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Holma, and 21 others.Keswickholt, Tierra de Platanos, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Selu-Ahare, Eppur, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Oppressthemville, Batona, Solarampa, DetroitSmash, Colonel Terrosit, Silvedania, Alemputo, Samonaemia, Grimmywelsh, Katitania, Dorab, and Mendit Key.