|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 35.968 billion Blogotopians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 11,385 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 316,546 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Endangered species face obesity instead of extinction, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Blogotopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, endangered species face obesity instead of extinction.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Creeptopia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Dustwind, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Dovant, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Airday, Zachais, and 79 others.Solarampa, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, City of Saint Nicolas, Terra Royaume, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Namakan, Drewish, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Calrad, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Seranis, Lundara, Nea Komnenia, Zeklandia, Mauryana, The unidet Of life, United States of Island land, Testa, Membatak, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Rhie, Megistos, Kalldunn, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Mat She, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Skamor, Katitania, Holma, The Fortem, Greater Puptioneberadon, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Horacellum, Tausend Seen, Renetopia, Zubrowlitz, Silvedania, Wischland, Artyolae, Samonaemia, Yellowjacket, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Greater Theowherveld, Malevos, The Wires Empire, Coldian, Faradova, Chromatomia, Semarangan, Vestyria, Margaux, Aquamarine Island, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, and Burka.