|Leader||President Matt Leaf|
The United States of The Ancient World is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Matt Leaf with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.404 billion Ancient Worldians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trinity. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ancient Worldian economy, worth a remarkable 3,062 trillion Shales a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 157,824 Shales, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's coasts have been left unprotected while the entire navy sits in Brasilistani waters, the might of the nation's air force has been deployed against people with sticks in boats, the navy is playing the part of pirate hunter, and voting is voluntary. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Ancient World's national animal is the Boa Constrictor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Ancient World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : The Ancient World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : The Ancient World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : The Ancient World agreed to construct embassies between Icarus and Ersetum.
- : The Ancient World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : The Ancient World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : The Ancient World lodged a message on the Icarus Regional Message Board.
- : The Ancient World voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : The Ancient World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : The Ancient World approved the World Assembly proposal "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 1 » New Raffica.