The Republic of SPSF Tidal Force is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning llama population. The hard-working population of 3.038 billion SPSF Tidal Forceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 20.4%.
The SPSF Tidal Forcean economy, worth 127 trillion lampshades a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 42,047 lampshades, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SPSF Tidal Force's national animal is the llama, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SPSF Tidal Force was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : SPSF Tidal Force's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : SPSF Tidal Force was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : SPSF Tidal Force's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : SPSF Tidal Force's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : SPSF Tidal Force lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : SPSF Tidal Force's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : SPSF Tidal Force altered its national flag.
- : SPSF Tidal Force relocated from Lazarus to The South Pacific.
- : SPSF Tidal Force was refounded in Lazarus.