The Theo-Democratic Monarchy of Geektopia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by *no one* with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ritual sacrifices, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.084 billion Kwandoites are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mordecai. The average income tax rate is 74.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Geektopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,037 trillion cryptos a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 204,083 cryptos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The military has declared war on all religious influence, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas, dessert dishes make up the Geektopian breakfast menu, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geektopia's national animal is the yellow-billed swan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Math.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Geektopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Geektopia endorsed The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, dessert dishes make up the Geektopian breakfast menu.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the military has declared war on all religious influence.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Geektopia was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Geektopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Penlopa, Algamonzimt, Primorye Oblast, Ganud, Caffeinated, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Pygania, Pirataria, Samuelstani, Utopian Earth, Zakanda, Gooblaria, Terra Potestatem, And Spaces, Lethen, Havenwelle, Free Rosabell, Almendron, Ipsonasia, Poquaoi, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Eloscape, Beriwen, Quartzinne, Corovos, Arvigiel, Paulotzia, New France Republic, Akeland, Voxum Mortalum, Mancheseva City, The Democratic Peoples, Kingdom of Stargard, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Lorscinia, West Wirral, Asian Hatia, Brickfield, Cyberpunk, Deliber, Machu Cornwall, P0ptr0pica, Cetrea, Former Raxhiria, BIOTstate, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Alpharod, Elwin, and 11 others.Kroll Union, The Tugboat Complex, Vlazinova, Union Lysk, The Republic of IceIceJay, Mediocrea, The Lost Men, United Northen States Canada, Disney Know it Alls, Euperis, and Laudesia.