The Most Serene Republic of BBoss is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its daily referendums, national health service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 1.58 billion BBossians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boss. The average income tax rate is 74.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BBossian economy, worth 184 trillion dollas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 116,488 dollas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls, and psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests. Crime is totally unknown. BBoss's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
- : BBoss endorsed The Armed Republic of Southern Cities.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : BBoss was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for BBossian citizenship in droves.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : BBoss endorsed The Democratic States of Rosehead.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Narvatus, Grand Abaco, Emaha, My Nation, Gufand, Sulivannia, The Republic of Awesometopia, Sparsdan, OF Arian Hellas, Syrisia, Doctors Orvos, Ulymein, Literian, Underwater Sovereignties, Archargentina, Laidir, Tan Talaba, EileanDonan, Ratakosha, Ste Franin, Kouper, Galali, Zedyeg, Rakkene, Liberty et Justice, Artannia, Minas Motus, Karsopolis, Europan Union, SIDDHARISTAN, Linkers Sha, Belonsa, Great Sothos, The Free France, Moka Pamplemousses, Mazum Sherrys, Alternamerica, Parenlord, Shaizan, Tyuleniy, Amorosa-Coonarra Coasts, Westfallian States, Tiocfadh, Cape Adamantis, Gullyslanarmaing, Muchansskloni, New RandyLand, People of Nolan, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Lmanburgistan, and 48 others.Zuuri, Asianite, ZenPenguin, Democratic Coordination, Demonville, Manoresca, Kastagistan, Balkanturistan, Northern Celtic Regions, Flutura, The Egalitarian Dominion of Yutes, MexUsCan, Santo Andreo, Alterndus Ananis, Obets, Cerania, Larontia, Novostia, Catsrepublic, Nevtheria, Novissima Terra, Veleburg, Dagny, United State of Ancolia, Latviarr, Champlaina, Gouverne, BBA, The Pirotian Republic, Platform 1, Determinia, Freeponia, Snowlun, Alakhan, Gabeopolis, The Mega Empire of Dictatorship, La Alsace, The Mikalan Empire, Somennia, Dongerland, Costelberg, Catherful, Maddripoor, Songateri, Kitsunistan, Luminaros, Kalare, and Omnasia.