The Earldom of Petraev is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.907 billion Petraevans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Petravgrade. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.8%.
The strong Petraevian economy, worth 140 trillion Wolfic Shervonets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 73,629 Wolfic Shervonets, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, uploading purple prose to social media earns a place on a government watchlist, black tea is only available on the black market, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Petraev in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Petraev's national animal is the Petraeven Hrvbsval, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Queendom of Ruby VI dismissed Petraev as Vice-Delegate of 3rd Hour Personal Finance.
- : Petraev's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Petraev resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Petraev was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 44.
- : Petraev was endorsed by The Grace and Precision of Oaks 185.
- : Petraev relocated from Ponyville to Artificial Solar System.
- : Petraev endorsed The Grace and Precision of Oaks 183.
- : Petraev endorsed The Republic of Merni25.
- : Petraev's influence in Ponyville rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Petraev was endorsed by The Grace and Precision of Oaks 183.