|Leader||Lord Demon Jax Arcanic|
The Cursed Burning Legions of Hellslayer is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Demon Jax Arcanic with an iron fist, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.162 billion Demons are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Inferno. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 72.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Hellslayerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,472 trillion Souls a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 285,339 Souls, with the richest citizens earning 9.0 times as much as the poorest.
Companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium, and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hellslayer's national animal is the Devil, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Jaxania.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hellslayer was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Double D Republic.
- : Hellslayer was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cadestria.
- : Hellslayer was endorsed by The Republic of Ridnez.
- : Hellslayer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Hellslayer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Hellslayer was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Hellslayer, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Hellslayer, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium.
- : Following new legislation in Hellslayer, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Hellslayer, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name.
Endorsements Received: 36 » The Destroyers of Christianity, VlaRiSsiA, The Dixie Confederate Union, ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Feuraxia, The Yeetusa, Panthera Order, Mousto Readia, Jefferson Club, Fetra, Supolinia, Jocospor, Hunem, Andoros, HMS NHS, New Sparta Ascendancy, New England INC, American Pere Housh, Russian States of Eurasia, Aryus Millitary Junta, Impits Menouss, Oigrim, The land of certain death, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, East Turzikstan, Thorstonia, Tertania, Systemic Corruption, The Very Dark Place, Illuminant Bats, Laffertty, Eternal Iron, Ridnez, Cadestria, and The Double D Republic.