The Eministrator of Emiline is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emira Emi with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.921 billion Emis enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emicity. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.9%.
The very strong Emi economy, worth 580 trillion Emiudoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 83,871 Emiudoes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 243,603 per year while the poor average 22,857, a ratio of 10.7 to 1.
The Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, and fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits. Crime is relatively low. Emiline's national animal is the Emu and its national religion is Emistafari.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emiline was endorsed by The Holy Red Zombie Land of Brokemia.
- : Emiline's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Emiline was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Emiline voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Emiline was endorsed by The Second Federal Community of The Ysion.
- : Emiline was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Emiline applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Emiline's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Emiline's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Emiline's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".