|Faith||the Cult of Godsinia|
The Queendom of Brototh is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Richard Arxon with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.856 billion Brotothians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wigan. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Brotothian economy, worth a remarkable 2,186 trillion lashans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 278,280 lashans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, Richard Arxon signs the laws but abides by none of them, only a minority of the population can actually vote at elections, and the nation's ballot sheets often contain ten-thousand word manifestos for each party. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brototh's national animal is the phoenix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is the Cult of Godsinia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brototh lodged a message on the The House of Commons Regional Message Board.
- : Brototh was endorsed by The Ex-Glorious Supreme Leader of Sunipi.
- : Brototh was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Ghaji.
- : Brototh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Brototh, the nation's ballot sheets often contain ten-thousand word manifestos for each party.
- : Following new legislation in Brototh, only a minority of the population can actually vote at elections.
- : Following new legislation in Brototh, Richard Arxon signs the laws but abides by none of them.
- : Following new legislation in Brototh, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Brototh was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Brototh was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nedhengard.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Marvinville, The Ambis, Ravonnia, Rushenberg, Rayekka, Angypt, Cerdenia, Brockton-by-the-Sea, The United Patagonian States, Serbiria, Aviness, Requelizza, World Trade, Phihlandia, Dendrobium, Vullconia, Orsily, German Moravia, Uppenja, Zermanny, Orang Moku, Yalnkraine, Western Mediterranea, Reavina, Obliquity, Kochevnia, South Germny, Saltmore, Flandronia, Stach, Teonage, Northern New Stellanerown, Benevolata, Larmen, Quechtia Slandgroma, Oclade, Saxe-Weimar Eisenach, Tattertot, Apelana, Hacacia, Xedon, Mafsachufetts Bay, Huago, Ermica, Taralania, New Ikesandria, El Eems Islands, Entente da madeira, Lukaymmunki, Mardis, and 36 others.Korsinia, Zon island, TRUE Dogelandia, Lutuania, Republic of Aiyland, Aetheria, Alexande, Ttyxious, Lothern, Kariostan, Suthsexe, Toerana V, Alumuna, Snalland, Izmedu, Republic Weimar, Vedenmark, Inva Kaltories, Androxidus, NorthCumbria, The Marconian State, Mizares, Aus Sie, Lemonadia, Belivnia, New Central Iowa, Redorkra, Wolventoft, Hydra Dragon, Islonia, Camellias, Of Altonianic Islands, Auravasi Thaecia, Nedhengard, Ghaji, and Sunipi.