|Animal||Aurun Golden Eagle|
The Federal Republic of Auruna is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 7.047 billion Auruns enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veratuna. The average income tax rate is 83.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aurun economy, worth 696 trillion Aurun Raviens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 98,775 Aurun Raviens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations", blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour, and anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auruna's national animal is the Aurun Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auruna withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Auruna voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Auruna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Auruna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Auruna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Auruna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Auruna approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Auruna approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Atlae Isles".
- : Auruna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Auruna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".