The Technocratic Empire of Asian Lands is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Cao with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.94 billion Asians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial City. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Asian economy, worth a remarkable 2,251 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 251,899 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Imperial City has become the number one destination for urban exploration in Kantrias, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and Asian Lands has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Asian Lands's national animal is the Red Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Asian Lands was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Artandua.
- : Following new legislation in Asian Lands, Asian Lands has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Asian Lands, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Asian Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Asian Lands endorsed The Democratic Republic of Sathe Reine.
- : Asian Lands endorsed The Imperial Commonwealth of Zoygaria.
- : Asian Lands endorsed The Constitutional Republic of Tekania.
- : Asian Lands was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Sathe Reine.
- : Asian Lands was endorsed by The Imperial Commonwealth of Zoygaria.
- : Asian Lands was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Tekania.
Endorsements Received: 21 » XScLs_FreeLand, United Authoritarion Union, BloomFairy, Ardulshams, Floristinistan, Arbutus, Gretchen, WelpCorp, Reborn Empire of Ulm, Too-Technical Japan, Southern Sulter, Akaramo, Fored Cand, Uclosa, Terra Inferiori Reliquere, Edo Hill, Bolognei, Tekania, Zoygaria, Sathe Reine, and Artandua.