|Faith||Feeding The Ducks|
The Queendom of Ankkalampi is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 5.335 billion Ankkalampiani hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kamokura. The average income tax rate is 56.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ankkalampiani economy, worth 632 trillion Gallinuleses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 118,622 Gallinuleses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Duck is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction, the government advises foreign diplomats to speak softly and carry a big bag of cash, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars. Crime is totally unknown. Ankkalampi's national animal is the Duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Feeding The Ducks.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ankkalampi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Free Land of Codpiece.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Colony of Japan Guardian.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Castlevania of Japanese Wallachia.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of United Pacific America.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Republic of Pride Kakumei.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Nakamura Shogunate.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Slit.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Free Land of Annoyingly Kawaii.
- : Ankkalampi was endorsed by The Empire of Kendoka.