The Mandatory Teatime of Zekojlocar is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Zekoj'locar with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 5.812 billion Zekojians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malrev IV. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.8%.
The Zekojlocarian economy, worth 311 trillion bloods a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 53,525 bloods, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
Several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists, it is often said that only Zekoj'locar could bring down Dàguó, and the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Zekojlocar's national animal is the spider, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Zekojlocar relocated from Yeet Reich to Crystal Falls.
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Yeet Reich rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Yeet Reich rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Zekojlocar's influence in Yeet Reich rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Zekojlocar altered the regional flag of Yeet Reich.
- : Zekojlocar updated the World Factbook entry in Yeet Reich.