|Capital||Royal Empire Judicature Municipality|
The Empire of The British Royalist Union is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 620 million Royalists have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Empire Judicature Municipality. The average income tax rate is 13.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Royalist economy, worth 64.8 trillion Silver Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 104,436 Silver Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy, fire and brimstone sermons are accompanied by napalm and fragmentation bombs, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security, and decaying farm hamlets have twice the representation of major urban areas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The British Royalist Union's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The British Royalist Union was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : The British Royalist Union was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : The British Royalist Union was endorsed by The Empire of Praetoris Leimines.
- : The British Royalist Union was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Greater Icelandia.
- : Following new legislation in The British Royalist Union, decaying farm hamlets have twice the representation of major urban areas.
- : The British Royalist Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry and Rudest Citizens.
- : The British Royalist Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : The British Royalist Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : The British Royalist Union published "GA #544 is unconstitutional, cites TNRL: Lord Justice." (Account: Diplomacy).
- : The British Royalist Union published "Laws on traditional practices. Protections for native citizens." (Factbook: Legislation).
Endorsements Received: 60 » Elisabethshagen, Irminsulia, Walfo, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Ausvelt, Invernessia, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, Northern German Federation, Ansington, Thracia Republic, Shaor, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, An Clar, Destyntine, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Imperium Anglorum, Rivierenland, Dark Matter, Prussian-Union, Bareu, Great Winminster, Pilipinas and Malaya, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Jim the Baptist, Enway, NorthPortugal, St Scarlett, Alternan, Seims, North of Americas, Meropis, The Seven Provinces, The New Nordic Union, Gor Kebab, Crestphalia, Owlograd, Savinecross, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, The New Mexican Confederation, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, and 10 others.Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Apabeossie, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Greater Icelandia, Praetoris Leimines, Continental Social Democrats, and Berlin and Potsdam.