The State Security of Rule 7 is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 12.323 billion Rule 7ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Rule 7ian economy, worth 411 trillion francolinos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,424 francolinos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, and skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rule 7's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rule 7's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rule 7 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rule 7 relocated from Besizco regioeneo to Artificial Solar System.
- : Rule 7 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rule 7's influence in Besizco regioeneo rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Rule 7 endorsed The Republic of I Will Never Give Up On You.
- : Rule 7 endorsed The Milk Drinkers of Moove and Endorse.
- : Rule 7 endorsed The Rogue Nation of Into The Dungeons.
- : Rule 7 endorsed The Stand of Metallicaa.
- : Rule 7 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Besizco regioeneo.