The Best Nation to Ever Exist of Roromania is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Raj XI with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.143 billion Roromanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Having City. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Roromanian economy, worth 72.1 trillion Lemonattis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 63,048 Lemonattis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Women don't report crimes to the emergency services for fear of being arrested, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience, and medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roromania's national animal is the Pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roromania altered its national flag.
- : Roromania resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Roromania withdrew its endorsement from The People's Republic of Akhom.
- : Roromania's influence in Seora rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Roromania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Roromania published "Roromanian Football (Soccer) League official updates" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Roromania, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters.
- : Following new legislation in Roromania, government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience.
- : Following new legislation in Roromania, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Roromania, women don't report crimes to the emergency services for fear of being arrested.