The Dictatorship of Oigrim is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 1.115 billion Oigrimians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Perro. The average income tax rate is 50.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Oigrimian economy, worth 93.6 trillion Oirins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail and Information Technology. Average income is 83,984 Oirins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Oigrimian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present, large sections of Oigrim have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there, and mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oigrim's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oigrim was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Double D Republic.
- : Oigrim was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cadestria.
- : Oigrim was endorsed by The Shadow Cult of Jocospor.
- : Oigrim was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Libertarian Police State".
- : Oigrim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Oigrim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, large sections of Oigrim have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, Oigrimian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader.
Endorsements Received: 43 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Jefferson Club, Panthera Order, East Turzikstan, Feuraxia, Marthuania, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Deman Kalan, New England INC, Mousto Readia, The Destroyers of Christianity, Anomalokaris, Hellslayer, Fetra, Andoros, Illuminant Bats, Aargovia, United Tatumia, Hunem, The Nat Trote Kure, Cape Canavral, New Sparta Ascendancy, Impits Menouss, Shiya, Sparkvernia, Golden Impirial Utopia, Eternal Iron, The land of certain death, Ridnez, Thorstonia, Medici Empire, Sllonsonnopia, Complete and Utter Freedom, New Destrucion, Tertania, Systemic Corruption, Holy Land Of Germania, The Yeetusa, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Jocospor, Cadestria, and The Double D Republic.