|Leader||the House of Unity|
The United Tribes of Koralo is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by the House of Unity with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.011 billion Koraloans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of H‚weno. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Koraloan economy, worth a remarkable 1,264 trillion Rations a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 180,385 Rations, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Koraloan watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, and police reduce their paperwork by refusing to arrest anyone. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Koralo's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Koralo was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Akasaka Sad.
- : Koralo was endorsed by The Free Land of New Astri.
- : Koralo was endorsed by The Comradeship Union of Red nation state.
- : Koralo was endorsed by The People's Republic of Mazovian Proletarians.
- : Koralo was endorsed by The Syndicalist Federations of Lorthanien.
- : Koralo was endorsed by The Tribal Confederacy of Hachea.
- : Koralo endorsed The People's Republic of Bibliophilius.
- : Koralo was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bibliophilius.
- : Following new legislation in Koralo, police reduce their paperwork by refusing to arrest anyone.
- : Koralo lodged a message on the The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Ubertas, Shamian, Marxmeans, Garbynia, Kethania, The Steephills, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Saniston, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Sirijiva, Vereinte Deutsche Foederation, Bibliophilius, Hachea, Lorthanien, Mazovian Proletarians, Red nation state, New Astri, and Akasaka Sad.