|Leader||Brain Bug Queen|
The Commonwealth of East Mantis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Brain Bug Queen with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.288 billion Mantisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Hive. The average income tax rate is 45.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient East Mantisian economy, worth 146 trillion Bugs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 113,729 Bugs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", and signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Mantis's national animal is the Mantis, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hive Mind.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Mantis was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : East Mantis was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Following new legislation in East Mantis, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in East Mantis, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in East Mantis, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in East Mantis, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in East Mantis, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : East Mantis endorsed The Democratic Republic of Indolos.
- : East Mantis endorsed The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani.
- : East Mantis endorsed The Empire of Tsvetania.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Amerion, New Briantown, Aidenfieeld, Eskvenn, Auphelia, Purple Hyacinth, Drystar, Marinho Islands, Qvait, PenguinPies, Phanama, Nowa Europa, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Beepee, Bartonia Nova, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tepertopia, Tughampton, Aumeltopia, Alaninia, Wehraboos, Jehenna, Ebonhand, Erinor, Euro Pacifica, Volaworand, The Imperial Frost Federation, Andinla, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Armonitopia, Kingpins, Rebel-topia, Blondiesland, Holota, Treir, Kandorith, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Bear Connors Paradiso, WI SD EA D, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Truskawkoland, Scu Greinne, New Goldman, and 50 others.Qawe, USNE2018, LadyRebels, Ceutalia, Shuckle Empire, The Altan, Seythennia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Gonrati, Yeses, Noimosini, The United Australian States, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Populaa, Ipugao, Alambar, Bohenia, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Anatasha, Moridine, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Esfalsa, Nyxonia, Vicken, Holy Free, The Kies, Shrimplordia, The American Anarchist Empire, Tsvetania, Kiani, Indolos, Northern Estrian Islands, and Osheiga.