The Republic of Anglo-Francios is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 244 million Anglo-Franciosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 62.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Anglo-Franciosian economy, worth 15.3 trillion Euro-Pounds a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 62,703 Euro-Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anglo-Francios's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Anglo-Francios endorsed The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Anglo-Francios was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, tourists call Anglo-Franciosian beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Anglo-Francios endorsed The Republic of New Ylicia.
- : Anglo-Francios was endorsed by The Republic of New Ylicia.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, Ausvelt, Meropis, Invernessia, Kanokla, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Elisabethshagen, Chioganah, Wollaberg, Dark Matter, Someseni, Trixeland, Walfo, Thracia Republic, The Seven Provinces, Northern German Federation, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Mexican Confederation, Republic of Satherland, Jim the Baptist, Galway-Dublin, Estoniia, The Champions League, Rivierenland, The Young Ur, The New Nordic Union, Irminsulia, Destyntine, Regnum Italiae, An Clar, Anskerdank, Noristoniaka, Northwest Isles, GanymedEuropa, Owlograd, Maritzal, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kyrica, Sloburg, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Rheinland-Westphalia, Uzbek Khan, The Greater Ununited States, Greater Icelandia, Valtrona, The Kingdom of Denmark, Christian Terra, and 24 others.Estellan, Wombelland, Apabeossie, Anglo-Bergany, Drew Durrnil, Leiningerland, Eco-Paris Reformation, Gor Kebab, Mynox, Enway, Greater Dragunovia, Nardin, Continental Social Democrats, Druznia, North of Americas, Kingdom of Brytania, Libertandonien, Nova Babilonia, Zanexlan, Othenhiem, New Eestiball, New Rocland, New Ylicia, and Stromia.