by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,3063,3073,3083,3093,3103,3113,312. . .3,3383,339»

Kiddian States wrote:Are you a democracy or just not not an autocracy?

Anyways, this gives me an idea. We should start a group for the democracies of Wintreath

I'm in! True democracy club for life!

I am a megalomaniac

Hey I am a democratic republic as well!

Pretty Bubbles In the Air...they fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams, they fade and die.

Cookies for You, Cookies for Me, Cookies for Everybody!

Hope you're having a nice day/afternoon/night.

Kiddian States wrote:Are you a democracy or just not not an autocracy?

Anyways, this gives me an idea. We should start a group for the democracies of Wintreath

Yes!
We'll be the cool kids (or adults)! 😎

Wintreath Cookies wrote:Pretty Bubbles In the Air...they fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams, they fade and die.

Cookies for You, Cookies for Me, Cookies for Everybody!

Hope you're having a nice day/afternoon/night.

I luv cooky

Thanks you too

Goodness, democracies vs dictatorships.

This sounds like a future poll idea. :P

Wintermoot wrote:Goodness, democracies vs dictatorships.

This sounds like a future poll idea. :P

Hmmmm

Wait so if I say that’s going to be a new poll

Does that mean I can predict the future

Wintermoot wrote:Goodness, democracies vs dictatorships.

This sounds like a future poll idea. :P

Oooooo, good idea!! :D

Kiddian States wrote:I’m one of the few democracies

I'm not sure whether W Amadeus Mozart is truly a Democracy or just pretending to be one, but that pretence is important to us.

New poll

Most Christmas music is just disappointing

Today's Cookie of the Day: Rum Balls

Cookies for You, Cookies for Me, Cookies for Everyone!

Hope you're having a nice day/afternoon/night!

Make sure to take a sip of water today.

01001001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100001

Solly reiheoporis

We got our tree!! WOOHOOO!!!! 🌲🎄
His name is Jasper!! :D <3

Solly reiheoporis wrote:Good night guys

Good night! Sweet dreams! :)

Kiddian States wrote:Most Christmas music is just disappointing

I just find it annoying.

I’m trying to have a good time but then Christmas music starts playing as loud as it can get.

The music isn’t even that good in my opinion

Saint Darsin wrote:I just find it annoying.

I’m trying to have a good time but then Christmas music starts playing as loud as it can get.

The music isn’t even that good in my opinion

Totally opposite :) Even when I'm sad/angry or whatever in christmas time and this music starts playing on the radio I'm instantly becoming happy :) I mean music is not even good but al this christmas sheath is just awesome

I always thought about Arcaniia as an Absolute Monarchy, but that goes against my comunistic heart and soul

Hola, me gustaría que todos nos ayudemos para impulsar la economía de nuestros países.

Santii wrote:Hola, me gustaría que todos nos ayudemos para impulsar la economía de nuestros países.

¡Hola! ¡Bienvenido a Wintreath! ¡Si tiene alguna pregunta solo pregunte! :)
English: Hello! Welcome to Wintreath! If you have any questions, just ask! :)

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR SECRET SANTA!!!!

Hooray! My economy has finally risen from in ruins to reasonable! And it's all thanks to my heavily guarded cheese museams xD I may not understand how it's gotten to this point, but I do believe you can exchange cheese for gold at a 1:1 ratio 🤷

You decide.
https://strawpoll.com/polls/e2navB0G0gB

Kiddian States wrote:Are you a democracy or just not not an autocracy?

Anyways, this gives me an idea. We should start a group for the democracies of Wintreath

I am also democratic, with free and fair election every 5 years. This also includes the mid term elections every 2.5 years which decide which house in the Congress goes to which party

Post by Cat Merica suppressed by The Greenlandic North.

Plez send free catnip (i will pay u in cuddles >No furry stuff just kittenly cuddles again so furry stuff 🤢)
SOS
FCF <free catnip free

Pablivia

«12. . .3,3063,3073,3083,3093,3103,3113,312. . .3,3383,339»

Advertisement