WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderlands of Hulderswath
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Bus Stop.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in Wanderswath
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, Wanderswath is ranked 7,761st in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Federation of Keira||Left-Leaning College State Deluded Tax and Spend Hypocrites||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Free Land of Helvena||Liberal Democratic Socialists Ivory Tower Reality Disconnect Zone||“Solace through darkness”|
|3.||The Queendom of Osttera||Corrupt Dictatorship Corrupt Liberal Dictatorship||“Run your tongues against the Queen's thick thighs”|
|4.||The Borderlands of Hulderswath||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise Gay Marriage State||“Hulder protects all”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Ygria||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship||“Men rule, women serve”|
- : The Republic of Rossizaon ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ulihraad ceased to exist.
- : The Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for Knights of the Round Table.
- : The Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface arrived from Knights of the Round Table.
- : Ottovarr ceased to exist.
- : The Peripatetic Praise-giver of Middlemidden departed this region for Thicc Economy Bois.
- : The Federated States of Concordaia departed this region for Auctor.
- : Ns rocket departed this region for 000.
- : Walterclements departed this region for 000.
Wanderswath Regional Message Board
Wow, I feel both very lucky and unlucky at the same time. It's unfortunate we haven't made much progress in setting up the region. These two features would've likely been very useful. While I do want for this project to be finalised, my motivation and interest in NS has been low for a while now.
Im a big fan of motorbikes myself.