WA Delegate (non-executive): The Technate of Marlida (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Anteria, The Free Nations Region, Southern Africa, OmniOne, Autropolis, The Great Experiment, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, The United Ascendancy, Hive, Kingdom of Sayville, The United Federations, Scotia, Ridgefield, The Global Democratic Union, Krillin, The Border Commune, and 16 others.The Almondrian Collective, Sonindia, Union of Allied States, The Democratic Commonwealth, NationStates Today, Mariner Trench, The New Federation, Philippines, Conch Kingdom, Krasnaya, Thalassia, Fylkirvegr, Southfield, The Democratic Republic, Citizens Alliance of Democracy, and The Labyrinth.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in URA
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, URA is ranked 10,371st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Free Land of Second Atlanta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Progress by Money is Progress for All!”|
|2.||The Democratic Federation of Capitalist Saxony||Civil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies||“Pride and Industry”|
|3.||The Republic of Graison||New York Times Democracy New York Crimes So-Called Democracy||“Hold my beer”|
|4.||The Colony of Lapents||Moralistic Democracy Ordinary Decent Hardworking People||“For the republic”|
|5.||The Empire of United Kingdoom 1st Grenadier Unit||New York Times Democracy New York Crimes So-Called Democracy||“For the Empire”|
|6.||The Allied States of URA Public Affairs||Civil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies||“United Regions Alliance”|
|7.||The Democratic States of United Region Alliance||Corrupt Dictatorship Corrupt Liberal Dictatorship||“Might Makes Right”|
|8.||The Ayeincian Colony of Antwa||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship||“Cogito, ergo sum”|
|9.||The Republic of URA Head of Security||Left-wing Utopia Drugged-Out Hippies||“Preserve and Protect!”|
|10.||The Endless Shoreline of The Forgotten Coast||Tyranny by Majority Thieves||“Would you deny Him his new kingdom?”|
- : Enterauyanah ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Federation of Capitalist Saxony arrived from South Pacific.
- : The Colony of Brian David Gilbertland departed this region for The Free Nations Region.
- : The Colony of Brian David Gilbertland arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy established between URA and The Labyrinth.
- : Embassy established between Citizens Alliance of Democracy and URA.
- : Uppertonia ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Empire of Portugal Is Great of the region The Labyrinth agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Democratic States of United Region Alliance proposed constructing embassies with The Labyrinth.
- : The Protectorate of Democracy Alliance Founder of the region Citizens Alliance of Democracy agreed to construct embassies.
URA Regional Message Board
No, I'm just interested in a relatively unrestricted roleplaying region.
What is the roleplay year?
Where's the map?
Atlanta takes many tax burdens off of its citizens, decreases its military spending, and allows more weapons. This way, people can pay little taxes, people can have access to public services, people can own almost any weapon, and even with a small military, the people can have a chance to help defend if the city of Atlanta is invaded.
Proposed amendment to Constitution:
The role of President will be added to the duties of the World Assembly Delegate. The Vice President role will be added to the role of the Vice Delegate position.
Please let me know your thoughts on this change if all think this looks good we will put it to vote.
The Free City of Atlanta encourages any immigrants or refugees to immigrate to the city for a freer, more prosperous life.