by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region Of Gargery Military RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Kingdom of Dholder

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 805th Least Corrupt Governments: 1,269th Largest Cheese Export Sector: 1,339th+7
Largest Basket Weaving Sector: 1,737th Largest Soda Pop Sector: 1,854th Largest Insurance Industry: 1,941st Largest Trout Fishing Sector: 2,292nd Most Politically Free: 2,309th Largest Mining Sector: 2,448th Most Extensive Civil Rights: 2,485th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Region Of Gargery Military

Founded on Sunday, September 6, 2020


Requirements To Join
1. You must be in the World Assembly
2. You must understand how raiding works - If you don't understand, contact Aredita

Regions To Be Invaded By Us
1. The Moon Colony - Mission successful! We were able to alter the flag and the RMB before anyone noticed. However, the defenders were able to take it back. Thank you Martlanopia for leading the successful invasion!


Embassies: The Region Of Gargery, The Region Of Gargery Citizenship, Gargery, and The Moon Colony.

Tags: Defender, Invader, and Minuscule.

The Region Of Gargery Military is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Beautiful Environments in The Region Of Gargery Military

World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.

As a region, The Region Of Gargery Military is ranked 20,700th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Kingdom of DholderCivil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies“For The Region!”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Region Of Gargery Military Regional Message Board

View the historic poll results here:
page=poll/p=162523

New Deathland and The revolter

So how good is this army thing going?

New Deathland wrote:So how good is this army thing going?

Not so well...

Dholder wrote:Not so well...

well, I'm here to help

New Deathland wrote:well, I'm here to help

If you could, try to get one more person in the WA here. I have a plan to invade a region that needs help, but we need one more person.

Dholder wrote:If you could, try to get one more person in the WA here. I have a plan to invade a region that needs help, but we need one more person.

I can see you want to invade The moon colony but even if you are in a state of power it still has a founder, which is a problem for raiding.

New Deathland wrote:I can see you want to invade The moon colony but even if you are in a state of power it still has a founder, which is a problem for raiding.

No, I don't want to invade that region. I want to invade Annedom.

It'll be super easy! Also, this region was our very first embassy, but, they got invaded, and then our embassy closed. I want our embassy back!

Post by Moon Kolon suppressed by Dholder.

Aredita wrote:No, I don't want to invade that region. I want to invade Annedom.

It'll be super easy! Also, this region was our very first embassy, but, they got invaded, and then our embassy closed. I want our embassy back!

Yeah, thanks a lot for invading my region when I'm just starting out.

Post by New Deathland suppressed by Aredita.

Moon Kolon wrote:Yeah, thanks a lot for invading my region when I'm just starting out.

\_(ツ)_/

Forum View

Advertisement