by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,80329,80429,80529,80629,80729,80829,809. . .30,23330,234»

*is awkwardly standing in the corner, not knowing what to do*

The Greater Portuguese Confederation wrote:*is awkwardly standing in the corner, not knowing what to do*

Imma do my geography HW, and then go back to my modding hobby.

Novoblupolia wrote:Imma do my geography HW, and then go back to my modding hobby.

what kind of modding hobby.

Novoblupolia wrote:If you think dark souls 2 is cursed, you ain't seen this:

https://i.redd.it/4nk0bw3curkz.png

Itís not the game itself thatís cursed, itís the commentary. Not as bad as the other series theyíve currently got going, but still plenty cursed.

United-Viking wrote:what kind of modding hobby.

https://i.imgur.com/lPi3WxB.png

Novoblupolia wrote:https://i.imgur.com/lPi3WxB.png

hmm i prefer age of empire 3 definitive edition

Novoblupolia wrote:If you think dark souls 2 is cursed, you ain't seen this:

https://i.redd.it/4nk0bw3curkz.png

MY EYES

Embauba wrote:MY EYES

Don't trust links if you don't know exactly what it is.

Another note: Especially when anything is cursed because holy fudge this is terrifying

Embauba wrote:MY EYES

It's not really that cursed...
*Looks at Africa and Turkey* oh

hey

Embauba wrote:MY EYES

Just be glad it was not Rick Astley

Roma Astra wrote:Greece needs more flavor in HOI4

Greece get an upgrade in ďroad to 56Ē

*moves stuff to the arctic*

Commune of Australasia wrote:Just be glad it was not Rick Astley

It may have not been Rick Astley, but I'll give you something (definitely not a rick roll)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3L376eH09Q

It seems young Ballistikovians are more set on trying to get worthless jobs abroad in foreign land

Novoblupolia wrote:It may have not been Rick Astley, but I'll give you something (definitely not a rick roll)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3L376eH09Q

I know it is a Rick Roll but Iím going to watch it

Commune of Australasia wrote:I know it is a Rick Roll but Iím going to watch it

not exactly...

Ballistikov wrote:It seems young Ballistikovians are more set on trying to get worthless jobs abroad in foreign land

You can send some here so they can earn an apprenticeship

Republic of Vareshia wrote:You can send some here so they can earn an apprenticeship

Ja we can do that, rather that then they keep dwelling on the idea of going to some liberal nation to be an ®Actor, artist, or musician®

Teacher: Who is the current president of the United states of America?

Me: Joe.

Teacher: Joe who?

Me: I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DO IT

Teacher when a student is getting beat up: Understandable, have a nice day.
Teacher when a student uses Wikipedia: Destory mode...activated. Target aquired.

Ballistikov wrote:Ja we can do that, rather that then they keep dwelling on the idea of going to some liberal nation to be an ®Actor, artist, or musician®

What is wrong with those jobs though? People can't just work 24/7. Art is thought provoking. Most work isn't, it's monotonous and boring. People need to stimulate their minds somehow, they are not machines.

Ballistikov wrote:Ja we can do that, rather that then they keep dwelling on the idea of going to some liberal nation to be an ®Actor, artist, or musician®

They could come try to be musicians here. It wouldn't be as weak or degenerate as in other nations in your eyes. We've had way too many instances of musicians going into battle while playing their music. One particular instance had a Marine carrying an entire rock band into battle on his Griffin, and they played throughout the entire time, somehow not dying.

I think my copyer dude left and forgot about his alts.

Arthralonia wrote:What is wrong with those jobs though? People can't just work 24/7. Art is thought provoking. Most work isn't, it's monotonous and boring. People need to stimulate their minds somehow, they are not machines.

We expect that the youth of this nation pull their weight just as their parents did, Art, music, and being an actor simply wont do.

Kathol Rift wrote:They could come try to be musicians here. It wouldn't be as weak or degenerate as in other nations in your eyes. We've had way too many instances of musicians going into battle while playing their music. One particular instance had a Marine carrying an entire rock band into battle on his Griffin, and they played throughout the entire time, somehow not dying.

The point is we need to somehow convince them to become real workers rather than artists.

«12. . .29,80329,80429,80529,80629,80729,80829,809. . .30,23330,234»

Advertisement