by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,80229,80329,80429,80529,80629,80729,808. . .30,25430,255»

Embauba wrote:I had to go into the RMB now, didnít I?

lmao

freya: than you dont know us vikings

*freya bends over all the then with all her might and quickly reverses back and releases herself from thomas grasp*

*she floors thomas and hold his arms and legs where he cannot wring out*

freya: what about the snake grip? * giggles *

Post self-deleted by Embauba.

Embauba wrote:Alrighty, this is taking it a bit too far. Cut it.

its just innocent ..?

Post self-deleted by Talkasa.

United-Viking wrote:its just innocent ..?

Oops, misread it. My bad, go on.

Post self-deleted by United-Viking.

United-Viking wrote:freya: than you dont know us vikings

*freya bends over all the then with all her might and quickly reverses back and releases herself from thomas grasp*

*she floors thomas and hold his arms and legs where he cannot wring out*

freya: what about the snake grip? * giggles *

Thomas: Heh, snake ain't no match for an eagle.
*Thomas pushes himself up and jumps away from Freya after freeing his hands from the snake grasp.*
Thomas: As much as I do enjoy this training, I think it's best if we conclude this for now. The main reason being that it's about time we head back to the hotel.
(The second reason being that people on the RMB may misinterpret this training fight in a VERY WRONG WAY)

Embauba wrote:I had to go into the RMB now, didnít I?

hah

Novoblupolia wrote:Thomas: Heh, snake ain't no match for an eagle.
*Thomas pushes himself up and jumps away from Freya after freeing his hands from the snake grasp.*
Thomas: As much as I do enjoy this training, I think it's best if we conclude this for now. The main reason being that it's about time we head back to the hotel.
(The second reason being that people on the RMB may misinterpret this training fight in a VERY WRONG WAY)

freya: your right not you or I can win ...

( yes very wrong )

United-Viking wrote:freya: your right not you or I can win ...

( yes very wrong )

*They head back to the hotel, Thomas recieves an emergency call from Prime Minister and tells Freya that he has to leave, but gives her two disks with video games. One is titled "so long." and the other is titled "So, Long!". Which one of the games does Freya decide to play?

Novoblupolia wrote:*They head back to the hotel, Thomas recieves an emergency call from Prime Minister and tells Freya that he has to leave, but gives her two disks with video games. One is titled "so long." and the other is titled "So, Long!". Which one of the games does Freya decide to play?

so long

To celebrate the upcoming Polish rework in HOI4, I'm gonna try to form the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. As Lithuania.

United-Viking wrote:so long

The game experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek5bCXrqxmg

The Bandit State wrote:To celebrate the upcoming Polish rework in HOI4, I'm gonna try to form the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. As Lithuania.

Shame

United-Viking wrote:freya: I like dominant men ! who dont give up !!

I was watching a couple play Dark Souls 2. What did I walk in on?

Post self-deleted by United-Viking.

Haven and Sanctuary wrote:I was watching a couple play Dark Souls 2. What did I walk in on?

Something completely innocent that could be misunderstood terrifyingly wrongly. That's what you've walked in on.

Turinese Empire wrote:Shame

Poland is too easy, you do a few focuses, wait for 10 world tension and bam.

Greece needs more flavor in HOI4

Novoblupolia wrote:Something completely innocent that could be misunderstood terrifyingly wrongly. That's what you've walked in on.

Ah good. Nothing as cursed as said Dark Souls 2 playthrough.

Roma Astra wrote:Greece needs more flavor in HOI4

They got a new focus tree in early 2020. Other countries are priority, such as the Soviets and Italy.

Roma Astra wrote:Greece needs more flavor in HOI4

Many countries would need a refocus, but we can just wait

Haven and Sanctuary wrote:Ah good. Nothing as cursed as said Dark Souls 2 playthrough.

indeed a misunderstanding , people who misinterpret it

Haven and Sanctuary wrote:Ah good. Nothing as cursed as said Dark Souls 2 playthrough.

If you think dark souls 2 is cursed, you ain't seen this:

https://i.redd.it/4nk0bw3curkz.png

«12. . .29,80229,80329,80429,80529,80629,80729,808. . .30,25430,255»

Advertisement