by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,80129,80229,80329,80429,80529,80629,807. . .30,21130,212»

The Greater Portuguese Confederation wrote:why shouldn't you?

Having a new ally is always better than having a new enemy

Arthralonia wrote:Very well, we shall receive it at the ASEEA dockyards. The Inari Space Arms Institute is willing to study it's design.
Also, could you please stop de-stabilizing our colonial province? We're trying to keep it in one piece, without too much violence/militancy. You're going against our efforts.

Sure though we would appreciate that you don't actively try to reverse engineer our warships. Also what is your SA level? I might not be able to give it to you rn if you're SA is too low

United-Viking wrote:freya: you want that i gonna sit on your chest again ? * giggles *

Thomas: I'll take that as a "challenge accepted". *Thomas ignites his toy lightsaber*

Turinese Empire wrote:Having a new ally is always better than having a new enemy

you wouldn't get a new enemy for asking for something in return

Novoblupolia wrote:Thomas: I'll take that as a "challenge accepted". *Thomas ignites his toy lightsaber*

*freya takes off her leather jacket to reveal her white undershirt , and unties her hair and cracks her neck*

freya: i am ready boy

* she's surely looking as a furious viking hell warrior *

United-Viking wrote:*freya takes off her leather jacket to reveal her white undershirt , and unties her hair and cracks her neck*

freya: i am ready boy

* she's surely looking as a furious viking hell warrior *

*Thomas decides to go on the offensive this time, and manages to deliver several powerful strikes on Freya's lightsaber*

Novoblupolia wrote:*Thomas decides to go on the offensive this time, and manages to deliver several powerful strikes on Freya's lightsaber*

*freya blocks several of his powerfull attacks and decide to go attack much harder*

United-Viking wrote:*freya blocks several of his powerfull attacks and decide to go attack much harder*

*Thomas dodges the attacks and waits until Freya tires out. He then performs a flip, knocks Freya's lightsaber out of her hand and catches it with his other hand, and places the two lightsabers in a scisors-like position around Freya's neck*

*Ahuv walks in, wearing Darth Sidious robe*

Ahuv: Good, Thomas, good! Kill her. kill her now.

Thomas: I shouldn't.

Ahuv: DEW IT.

Thomas:... Alright, Imma DEW IT.

*Thomas puts lightsabers in his pockets and takes out bottles with Mountain Dew and shares one with Freya*

The Greater Portuguese Confederation wrote:you wouldn't get a new enemy for asking for something in return

Yes, but if you do something good without asking something back it will statistically more probable that you'll get an ally which really wants to be your ally and not just some golddigger

My mod mongolia early game:

"I see no god up here, other than me."

late game:

"Let's split up gang!"

Strala wrote:Sure though we would appreciate that you don't actively try to reverse engineer our warships. Also what is your SA level? I might not be able to give it to you rn if you're SA is too low

Almost T3 FFT. And no, we don't reverse engineer things from friends. At most we'd just study it, so we can develop our own models. Currently, we have nothing but freighters developed.

Turinese Empire wrote:Turinese Empire begins operations via sea and sky to bring supplies to the empire of Roma Astra. Some government officials will visit the country too to improve relations.
Obviously Roma Astra will have to allow some of our soldiers to enter the country to escort the supplies safely to destination

You won't have to worry about crime in Roma Astra. While our economy may be tanking, our stability is fine. However, one can never be too sure of such a thing. Of course we will allow the military escort, but to really make sure that nothing bad happens, I will also send my Praetorians to aid the escort forces. I handpick each and every member of the Praetorian guard, so there should be no concern of treachery when I send them to aid your military escort.

Roma Astra wrote:You won't have to worry about crime in Roma Astra. While our economy may be tanking, our stability is fine. However, one can never be too sure of such a thing. Of course we will allow the military escort, but to really make sure that nothing bad happens, I will also send my Praetorians to aid the escort forces. I handpick each and every member of the Praetorian guard, so there should be no concern of treachery when I send them to aid your military escort.

That's perfect. We will start the journey via sea this evening after careful preparations so they can arrive at destination with no problems, while our air supplies, which are less numerous, will arrive today to provide a first help to your economy

Novoblupolia wrote:*Thomas dodges the attacks and waits until Freya tires out. He then performs a flip, knocks Freya's lightsaber out of her hand and catches it with his other hand, and places the two lightsabers in a scisors-like position around Freya's neck*

*Ahuv walks in, wearing Darth Sidious robe*

Ahuv: Good, Thomas, good! Kill her. kill her now.

Thomas: I shouldn't.

Ahuv: DEW IT.

Thomas:... Alright, Imma DEW IT.

*Thomas puts lightsabers in his pockets and takes out bottles with Mountain Dew and shares one with Freya*

* freya does a sound of a crying wolf and jumps at thomas *

United-Viking wrote:* freya does a sound of a crying wolf and jumps at thomas *

*Thomas carefully dodges, throwing his mountain dew can up and catching it in a perfetc bottleflip of a manuever. Once he opens the can, the soda comes volcanoing out of it and Thomas quickly drinks it up*

Novoblupolia wrote:*Thomas carefully dodges, throwing his mountain dew can up and catching it in a perfetc bottleflip of a manuever. Once he opens the can, the soda comes volcanoing out of it and Thomas quickly drinks it up*

freya: I like dominant men ! who dont give up !!

United-Viking wrote:freya: I like dominant men ! who dont give up !!

Thomas: I ain't sure as what you consider "giving up". I consider myself to be a guy who goes to the end if necessary, but also knows when to stop. After all...
*Thomas grabs Freya's arm and in another fliping manuever throws her over his shoulder and pins her to the sofa*
Thomas:... After all, not many survive when I give it my all.

Novoblupolia wrote:Thomas: I ain't sure as what you consider "giving up". I consider myself to be a guy who goes to the end if necessary, but also knows when to stop. After all...
*Thomas grabs Freya's arm and in another fliping manuever throws her over his shoulder and pins her to the sofa*
Thomas:... After all, not many survive when I give it my all.

* Freya looks with sprankling loving eyes to Thomas *

freya: is that so?

United-Viking wrote:* Freya looks with sprankling loving eyes to Thomas *

freya: is that so?

Thomas: If you don't believe me, you can always ask the foreign sponsored fascist agents or the assasins the bourgeouise hired to bring chaos to Novoblupolia, oh, that's right, you can't - dead people ain't that big of talkers.

*they return to cinema room and proceed to watch the star wars original trilogy.*

Novoblupolia wrote:Thomas: If you don't believe me, you can always ask the foreign sponsored fascist agents or the assasins the bourgeouise hired to bring chaos to Novoblupolia, oh, that's right, you can't - dead people ain't that big of talkers.

*they return to cinema room and proceed to watch the star wars original trilogy.*

- freya takes his hand and turns him over -

United-Viking wrote:- freya takes his hand and turns him over -

Thomas: ?

Novoblupolia wrote:Thomas: ?

freya: you think you win so fast ?

- freya floors Thomas but catches him so he dont fall hard on the floor and she winks to him -

United-Viking wrote:freya: I like dominant men ! who dont give up !!

Hmmm

United-Viking wrote:freya: you think you win so fast ?

- freya floors Thomas but catches him so he dont fall hard on the floor and she winks to him -

*Thomas smiles and jumps up pulling Freya to himself and blocking her hand in an iron grip*
Thomas: You said you dislike giving up, but how do you act in this situation? This is a special pain grip, any attempt to break out of it is hella painful. Wrestlers usually start pounding the floor chaotically after it.

I had to go into the RMB now, didnít I?

«12. . .29,80129,80229,80329,80429,80529,80629,807. . .30,21130,212»

Advertisement