by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .14,79814,79914,80014,80114,80214,80314,804. . .23,22123,222»

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:Give me a second
Puts cast around neck
Alright
Cuts your head off

*reattatches head* *gets kalashnikov*

Gladinia wrote:*reattatches head* *gets kalashnikov*

Cuts head off
Grabs sledge hammer and smashes it
Cuts off limbs of body
Smashes those too

Wubdich wrote:Kathol Rift
Meme suggestion:
"So how many naval nation do you have?"
"Yes."

That being said, Virshia's navy might be even bigger than Sagami's.

Goooood afternoooon, Pacific!

Spotterton is ranked 62,754th in the world and 2,354th in the Pacific for Largest Information Technology Sector, scoring 5,353.4 on the Fann-Boi Productivity Index.

So, if you want some of that... data... Do not ask us for it. We don't have it. Seriously. Look somewhere else. Thank you.

Spotterton wrote:Goooood afternoooon, Pacific!

Spotterton is ranked 62,754th in the world and 2,354th in the Pacific for Largest Information Technology Sector, scoring 5,353.4 on the Fann-Boi Productivity Index.

So, if you want some of that... data... Do not ask us for it. We don't have it. Seriously. Look somewhere else. Thank you.

Lol

Sagami wrote:That being said, Virshia's navy might be even bigger than Sagami's.

Vareshia?

That being said, my navy is one of the most powerful here.

War peace 123

Nova-americana wrote:I'm not going to do that, I'm not like my predesesor, but still they have gone more violant

I just realized that due to the war, pretty much the only thing you have is like Western Canada.

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:Vareshia?

That being said, my navy is one of the most powerful here.

Samasbhiís military is almost entirely a navy you know. And itís almost entirely automated. I think they take the cake for most powerful navy.

United surabaya

The New Ruski Empire wrote::*(

you should be happy

The Greater Portuguese Confederation wrote:you should be happy

Ic:I LI,E TO KILL

Kathol Rift wrote:Samasbhiís military is almost entirely a navy you know. And itís almost entirely automated. I think they take the cake for most powerful navy.

All my ships are at least half automated.

And note how I said one of the
If I said the most I would be smited.
We take pride in our navy.

Also, I have acrophobia and claustrophobia

War peace 123

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:All my ships are at least half automated.

And note how I said one of the
If I said the most I would be smited.
We take pride in our navy.

Also, I have acrophobia and claustrophobia

What is acrophobia? And we mostly take pride in our land and air forces.

Kathol Rift wrote:What is acrophobia? And we mostly take pride in our land and air forces.

Acrophobia- fear of tall heights.

Kathol Rift and United surabaya

The New Ruski Empire wrote:Ic:I LI,E TO KILL

no

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:Acrophobia- fear of tall heights.

I actually kind of like heights personally. I understand the claustrophobia though.

Kathol Rift wrote:I actually kind of like heights personally. I understand the claustrophobia though.

Y o u m o n s t e r

Kathol Rift wrote:I actually kind of like heights personally. I understand the claustrophobia though.

He's too dangerous to be left alive!

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:Y o u m o n s t e r

Calm down. Just because I donít mind heights doesnít make me a monster.

Nova-americana

War peace 123 wrote:I just realized that due to the war, pretty much the only thing you have is like Western Canada.

nah we keept most of new england and now we annexed virginia

The Bandit State wrote:He's too dangerous to be left alive!

Visit katrzynija and reach new heights

Katrzynija wrote:Visit katrzynija and reach new heights

That supposed to be a pun, Kat?

United surabaya

Nova-americana wrote:I NEED HELP THEY WANT OUR COUNTRY TO BE FREE FROM THE HANDS OF THE RICH, TO USE THE MONEY TO SAVE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BUILDING USELESS THING

Of course. Power to the people by the people. I'm so proud of them for trying to seize the means of production.

War peace 123, United surabaya, and Nova-americana

Kathol Rift wrote:Calm down. Just because I donít mind heights doesnít make me a monster.

I'm not scared of heights directly, but rather because whenever I'm high up and look down I want to jump off.

War peace 123

Nova-americana wrote:nah we keept most of new england and now we annexed virginia

Okay about New England, donít see a single Nova troop.

«12. . .14,79814,79914,80014,80114,80214,80314,804. . .23,22123,222»

Advertisement