by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10111213

State of Great Britain and North Ireland wrote:Alright, since Iím now the Head of Nuclear Affairs, and the next N-Day will start in 2.5 hours, there are some notes I would like to put forward:

1. Donít attack large regions: if you attack them, they will come after us and weíll be annihilated within an hour.
2. Keep up the shield production: if we canít defeat them with nukes, lets make sure we can atleast survive this.

I'd like to note that The Free Bloc got annihilated almost entirely within an hour and a half, and it had over 200 nations...

American states confederacy wrote:I hope itís like that around Z-Day aswell

Z-Day is honestly the one I enjoy most, mostly because it's forced on us and you actually have to play the game to avoid getting zombified or, just... dying.
It's what made Aldorria active around halloween last year.

Sovetsyn wrote:Z-Day is honestly the one I enjoy most, mostly because it's forced on us and you actually have to play the game to avoid getting zombified or, just... dying.
It's what made Aldorria active around halloween last year.

True. I always have a preference for Z-day over N-Day because everybody has to participate

State of Great Britain and North Ireland wrote:True. I always have a preference for Z-day over N-Day because everybody has to participate

Makes things more interesting and easier for communities to manage.

Sovetsyn wrote:Makes things more interesting and easier for communities to manage.

Exactly

Forgot to mention this on the first HAPPY SPOOKY SEASON ITS SPOOKTOBER *Dooting intensifys*

State of Great Britain and North Ireland, Dasss, and American states confederacy ambassador

May I ask why you are closing embassies?

The Latinamerican federation wrote:May I ask why you are closing embassies?

haven't a clue

The Latinamerican federation wrote:May I ask why you are closing embassies?

No idea honestly. Maybe American states confederacy can explain?

*cricket sounds*

Hello again Iím back life sucks sometimes

Glad to see the region hasnít fallen into complete disarray!

«12. . .10111213

Advertisement