WA Delegate: The Royal Dominion of Candensia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: 10000 Islands, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Union of Democratic States, Avadam Inn, Rogue CONclave, Antifa, The MT Army, the Rejected Realms, Singapore, Japan, Greater Dienstad, Greater Arcadia, Philippines, Hoshizora, The Galactic Imperium, and 3 others.A Hole To Hide In, Thalassia, and The Astral Union.
Tags: Anime, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Enormous, Fantasy Tech, Future Tech, General Assembly, Issues Player, LGBT, Map, Modern Tech, Neutral, and 4 others.Offsite Chat, Role Player, Silly, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in The Hole To Hide In
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, The Hole To Hide In is ranked 11,093rd in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Secular Reich of Ardiveds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Der Mensch soll siegen”|
|2.||The Imperium of Ascoiya||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Liberty, Freedom, and Solidarity”|
|3.||The Republic of Schwypia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Forever vigilant, forever prosperous”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of OwOman and beyond||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“In OwO we trust”|
|5.||The Kingdom of The Eaglelandian Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Long Live Our Influence.”|
|6.||The United States of Grinestemis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|7.||The Constitutional Republic of South Easthern||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Hooot”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Transnister||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Our country, our problem”|
|9.||The Colony of North Renompra||New York Times Democracy New York Crimes So-Called Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|10.||The Unified Realms of Redpeppers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Reclaim what was ours”|
- : The Absolute Mandated Superstate of Exsorcial arrived from Osiris.
- : The exiled people ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Fujisato arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of United Isreal of the region World Industrial Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of New Schismia arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The State of Demitor arrived from The Alterran Republic.
- : The Republic of Comprime Lucem departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Comprime Lucem arrived from The Alterran Republic.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Cimbrix of the region Rhaetia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Elpadia ceased to exist.
The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board
RP: Automating Ship Building
Luwuia is announcing a 1 Billion Dollar initiative to automate the shipbuilding process to drastically accelerate the speed at which Luwuian Navy ships are built. The initiative should finish within 8 years and by that time Ship building should be 80% Automated which the DOD projects will decrease the time it takes to build a Destroyer by 30% and an Aircraft Carrier by 10% with times decreasing even more so as technology advances.
RP: ships sipping silver
The econ groups, mainly the Techno sector, have decided that this is another opportunity to inflict prosperity growth as well as profits for the companies. The Commerce Guilds are willing to provide manpower and ship building facilities and share their own techniques for high level contracts and deals regarding the ships. The Trade Clans, realizing that this will be demanding much by way of material, is willing to ship the materials and components for a far cheaper price than what the other companies in the nation can offer. The Banking federation has also proposed to provide millions and if necessary, billions to the nation by way of loans to help fund the project, even offering to lower the interest rates and offer extra lines for credit if needed. Finally, the Techno sector has offered to help spearhead the project with its own highly advanced methods and extremely powerful factories that pump out needed parts and machines to complete the project for less extreme prices.
RP: Luwuia Accepts
Luwuia sees this as a beneficial deal and accepts it. Luwuia is looking forward to doing business with Kavastor in the future.
RP: the wheels turn
Quickly and effectively, pans and operations are put into effect and multiple ships head into Luwuia to begin gearing up operations while the groups establish the initiatives on each front of production
RP: And Sold!
The Econ groups have stared offering to sell weapons and arms ranging from that of pistols and ammunition, to missiles and heavy artillery to the nation for reasonable contract.
RP:Factory Immigration act As of today we will be Lease the Federation 25%of our Total Factory Output and are Temporarily Donating 75% of our navy to the Federation . Please note that any federation member can use these assets at their will.
RP || Unprepared
- The Artaecusian forces sent to the Bay of Pontricare to conduct military excercises had been caught unprepared for a sudden nightfall raid by Arkostan forces. Radar had initially picked up the presence of multiple aircraft in the air coming from Arskota, which seemed unusual, but the Artaecusian legionnaires were confident it was not an attack. The first wave of aircraft managed to get the jump on the Artaecusians, with bombs landing direct hits and causing major damage to the surface ships while near misses caused damage to the hull below the water line.
A destroyer, the AMS Nightwing, had taken sufficient damage to begin listing at extreme angles. The crew abandoned the ship before it capsized and sunk below the waves. It wasn't until after the sinking of the Nightwing that units began getting themselves together to deter the attackers. CIWS fire lit up the night sky, firing at anything that moved. Bombs at this point were finally intercepted with the anti-missile systems onboard the surface vessels, but it was too late as the damage had already been done.
As morning came, the true extent of the damages became apparent. Flight decks were too damaged for fighters to take off from, several F/A-23's stored on deck were burned down from the raging fires caused by multiple bomb hits. The cruiser and destroyer escorts were left damaged with one of them having their mast completely wrecked.
RP || A declaration of war
- Following the surprise attack on Artaecusian legionnaires, Kaathe Rhinehardt officially declares war on Arkosta. The Nidhogg Legion will be sent to the Bay of Pontricare to provide support to the wounded fleet.
(250) M7A4 | 'Slinger' Main Battle Tank
(125) M108 | 'Judicator' Artillery System
(125) M208A | 'Blackhound' APC/IFV
(75) F/A-23 | 'Black Eagle' Multi-purpose fighter
(30) V-76 | 'Harvester' Transport VTOL
(20) Various support aircraft
(5) TC9-class Troop Transports / Cargo ships
(12) Liberty-class Frigate
(8) Slaughter-class Destroyer
(4) Endurance-class Missile Cruiser
(1) Nemesis-class Escort Carrier | 'AMS Gough'
(1) Rhinehardt-class Aircraft Carrier | 'AMS Sulyvahn'
8th Marine Corps ['Seal Clubbers']
RP: Luwuia prepared
Luwuia has accessed Federation naval assets and has readied all Luwuian Naval ships in the area. National Guard and SF teams are on high alert and are ready to respond to any threat within 1 hour's notice. RADAR and UAV Drones are being heavily utilized to spot any enemy forces before they reach the mainland.
2 Aircraft Carriers
10 Missile Cruisers
50 Patrol Boats
2 Amphibious Assault Ships
500k National Guardsmen
300 SF (1st SMU Alpha)
300 L8A1 MBT's
300 Type 52 IFV's
150 Type 21 MGS
100 Transport Planes
80 Long Range Bombers
80 Attack Helicopters
After this attack, the fleets have lost another 8 vessels, all corvettes or frigates at the edge of the group. Lirana aircraft have been given orders to engage the Arkostans, and to evaluate the risks. The primary targets given are the fleet carriers and battleships, followed by any escort carriers. The 4th fleet is beginning to move out to support the 3 fleets engaged, with the Time of arrival expected to be in a month. Offers have also been given to any government or private entity to begin construction of Auxiliary floating drydocks, with the exception of Kavastor
RP: Building Connections
The Blayredeshian arms manufacturing company known as the Rey Arms Company has reached out to the government of Dwarf Land4 to offer their services in the construction of auxiliary floating drydocks for the country. The Company estimates it will require less than 8 months to complete one dry dock and another 2 months will be required for it to reach Dwarf Land4, and will cost 890,000 Blayre Marks per dry dock. Blayre Marks are roughly worth the same as a Dwarven Onyx. The Rey Arms Company is a Texar based arms company owned by the Breck Family; an elite Blayredeshian family with connections to the Emperor and the owners of the Texar Oil Company as well as Biaf Motors.