WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Dominion of OF Arian Hellas (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Roleplay Paradise, Sonnel, Atlantis, Krillin, The League of Conservative Nations, The Sands, Northern Utopia, The NewsStand, Portugal, Novo Brasil, Commonwealth of Liberty, Union of Christian Nations, Strawberry Hill, Force, Red Wolf Alliance, Order of the Southern North, and 15 others.Yuno, Lands End, St Abbaddon, Lazarus, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Westfalen Westphalia, Alvaria, URA, The North Pacific, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Conch Kingdom, The Allied Republic, Dream World, Antifa, and Ascenthia.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Enormous, Free Trade, General Assembly, Industrial, Issues Player, LGBT, and 13 others.Map, Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Sports, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Free Nations Region
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Free Nations Region is ranked 17th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Imperial Dominion of OF Arian Hellas||Psychotic Dictatorship Communist Dictatorship||“The world needs no politicians the world needs a leader”|
|2.||The Federation of My Nation||Moralistic Democracy Ordinary Decent Hardworking People||“non erit tibi hoc”|
|3.||The United States of Emaha||Civil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies||“By The People For The People”|
|4.||The Borderlands of The Greatest Bestest Nation||Democratic Socialists Hell||“The meaning to life, the universe, and everything”|
|5.||The Federation of Narvatus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Truth over all”|
|6.||The Republic of Grand Abaco||New York Times Democracy New York Crimes So-Called Democracy||“Forward, Upward, Onward, Together”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Tigerania||New York Times Democracy New York Crimes So-Called Democracy||“Strength through freedom”|
|8.||The Federal Union of Hansdeltania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Non sibi sed patriae”|
|9.||The United Republic of Galali||Democratic Socialists Hell||“Strength in Unity”|
|10.||The Republic of Archargentina||Capitalizt Freedom-Loving Libertarians||“Aún en tiempos difíciles no hay que perder el rumbo”|
Recent polls: “Which of these historical eras would you like the most to experience first hand?” • “How many packs of toilet paper do you currently own?” • “When was the last time you've been outside?”
- : The Incorporated States of Floating Country departed this region for The Union of Democratic States.
- : Colins world ceased to exist.
- : Redefined ddaa ceased to exist.
- : Deuterium oxide ceased to exist.
- : Majka jes gigonigsho ceased to exist.
- : The Borderlands of The Greatest Bestest Nation updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Incorporated States of Floating Country arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Community of The Union of Good Hope arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Grand Democratic Federation of ASEAN Maharlika suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Grand Democratic Federation of ASEAN Maharlika suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board
I don't think anyone has said this answer yet, so, Quantum Computers. I think that if we finally end up creating one, science would be more advanced than it ever has.
I recieved so many black market and still my black market is 0.1%
You hate to hear it.
Stop spamming the damn RMB.
Welcome to the region: Troughwater, Christian Republic of Pilrgims, Quazaria, Bruh moments 10, Bojjland, Zebress, Uzerstan, United Mafia Empire, East Singapore, Tetthia, Sjorp, The King Alablonniaion, CodeShark, Grand Japanese state, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Lemunitia, Constel, La Montevideo, India bengal, The Commonwealth of Terran
If you aren't yet in the World Assembly, I recommend that you join the World Assembly and endorse our Delegate, OF Arian Hellas. This would make your nation a citizen in our region, granting you voting rights. It would also help increase the region's power in the World Assembly, as well as make the region safer.
Additionally, if you want, you can also join our Discord server, where we chill and do government business (which you can participate in): https://discord.gg/aAfgsv5
Lastly, if you are interested in joining the regional roleplay, you can check out the regional map here:
Founded January 15, 2016 - United December 25, 2016
Fill out the application to request a map spot. The Minister of Cartography reserves the right to ignore all requests not in the attached application.
1. Nations must have resided in the Free Nations Region (hereafter "the Region") for at least three (3) days before requesting a location on the map. SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY SINCE 08 APRIL 2019
2. Players must post as their nations (in-character/IC or roleplay/RP) at least once every two (2) weeks in the Roleplay Paradise. If it has been two weeks since the last IC or RP post, the nation can be considered inactive.
3. Nations that become inactive for more than half (1/2) of a week are considered "expired" and may be annexed by neighboring nations. Expired nations will be colored light gray on the map with red lettering.
4. Annexation should be a war RP (but does not have to be) between the annexing nation and the expired nation. Other nations may intervene as they see fit.
4A. If one (1) week passes after the start of annexation and no other nations have intervened militarily against the annexing nation, the latter may declare victory.
4B. Upon the annexing nation declaring victory, the expired nation will be relabeled to indicate that it has been occupied.
4C. Annexing nations must occupy an expired nation's land for at least one (1) week before it can be fully integrated.
5. If both annexing and expired nation are on the same landmass but do not share a border, the expired nation will not be integrated upon victory.
6. If the annexing nation is based on an island and the expired nation is on a continent, or vice-versa, the annexing nation must occupy the expired for at least one and a half (1.5) weeks before it can be integrated.
7. If a nation has been expired for more than two (2) weeks (i.e. three weeks after inactivity and five weeks after last posting) and no annexation efforts have been made, it will be removed from the map.
8. New nations will be restricted to a size of no more than 3,000 miles (4,800 kilometers) from east-to-west and 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers) north to south.
9. Players who expired and returned to find their nation annexed will be entitled to an automatic successful liberation of their former map spot one time only. This free liberation pass is only if the expired nation has been integrated for less than one (1) month. Alternatively, formerly expired players may continue RPing as a territory of the occupying nation.
10. White/blank space is off limits for invasion.
11. Nations must wait at least two weeks after their last annexation has been fully integrated before starting another invasion and annexation.
12. Nations who depart the region without notice may have their territories marked as expired immediately.
13. When filling out the application, nations must specify their desired location and size. Vague answers, including but not limited to "anywhere" or "wherever," are grounds for rejection.
14. Repeated expirations and reinstatement of territory is grounds for permanent removal from the map.
15. New nations who do not make an RP post within one week of a map update will be removed. It is recommended, but not required, that new nations who have received a notice of approval for the map begin posting in the Roleplay Paradise as soon as possible.
16. Nations may only annex one expired nation at a time.
17. If a nation annexes an expired nation that has overseas territories, those overseas territories will not be part of the annexing nation.
Map design regulations:
The designated font is Cambria, pure black (RGB code 0, 0, 0) or pure white (RGB code 255, 255, 255) depending on the nation's color. All text should fit on one line, but if the size of the landmass makes such a task impossible, multiple lines are allowed. Text will be italicized for active nations or unformatted for expired nations. Expired nations will have their pretitles, if included, removed; the font color to be used is red (RGB code 237, 28, 36).
The map is to be edited via Microsoft Paint or paint.net. No other programs may be used. If using paint.net, antialiasing must be disabled.
The colors to be used on the map will be limited to those under "Basic colors" in the "Edit colors" function. Colors of countries on the map should be similar to that of their flag. No nations bordering each other may have the same or similar colors. Expired nations will be in dark gray (RGB code 127, 127, 127) and bordering expired nations may have the same color.
Oceans and other bodies of water will be light turquoise (RGB code 153, 217, 234).
and apply if you want.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
The Founder, and former President Crystalsummer walks out to the podium, pulls out a piece of paper and puts on his glasses.
My Fellow Citizens;
Over the past few weeks we have been fighting Covid-19. With that we have been challenged with staying at home, face isolation, and some people are even unemployed. I address you all tonight to tell you that you have the support of the entire FNR family. Recently, I knew someone who took their life because they couldn’t handle the stress of life. I ask that if you are suffering, please reach out to your region mates here. Our goal is to stay united, and beat Covid-19 together. While we don’t know when this battle will end, what we do know is here in FNR we are a family. This is more than just a game. People get on NS to escape from RL, meet new people, and be apart of a welcoming community. We here in FNR will continue to ensure that we meet those goals in our community. With that I hereby declare a day of prayer, and a day to unite. Check on your region mates to you left, and you right. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or other members here.
My second key point is to talk about Alvaria. I know a lot of concerned citizens have questioned will there be a merger? I can tell you that I have sat in many hours of talks, and I have drawn one conclusion. Alvaria needs time to sit down, and discuss what they really want to accomplish. I have told them privately, and now publicly, FNR supports them to save their region, to stay a true democratic region, find their identity, and achieve greatness. Stay united, let’s beat Covid-19, and let’s achieve greatness!!
A really small and young East Singapore walks up to the podium
Help me guys I've just been involved in a civil war and the country decided to separate. I seek your help and cooperation to defend me and my struggling economy.
Why did I get suppressen?
That ain't bro, bros