WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, and 69 others.Cyberpunk, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, F7er, FT: FTL, FT: FTLi, FT: STL, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Feminist, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Generalite, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Invader, Isolationist, Issues Player, Jump Point, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Magical, Map, Mercenary, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Non-English, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Outer Space, P2TM, Pacifist, Parody, Password, Past Tech, Patriarchal, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Puppet Storage, Recruiter Friendly, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Sports, Steampunk, Surreal, Theocratic, Totalitarian, Trading Cards, Video Game, and World Assembly.
The Embassy II contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Embassy II
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Embassy II is ranked 25,702nd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The United States of The Embassy Master||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Here to be the New Embassy”|
|2.||The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“The New Embassy”|
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Breanati of the region Tiktok proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy II and Mutual cooperation alliance.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy II and Tarsia.
- : The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception agreed to construct embassies with Tarsia.
- : The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception agreed to construct embassies with Mutual cooperation alliance.
- : The Colony of Nedenia of the region Mutual cooperation alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Senate of Great Tarsia of the region Tarsia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Embassy II.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy II and News Stand.
The Embassy II Regional Message Board