by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50,10350,10450,10550,10650,10750,10850,109. . .52,20852,209»

Peatiktist wrote:No.

arizona, namibia

Brethren wrote:Any time, bring your own and eat at your desk if ya want, we're pretty chill about that sort of thing.

(this is, of course, a sinister plot to undermine the work ethic of Good And Pure Normal People, infecting them with laziness and self-indulgence and thus DESTROYING THE WESSSSSSSSSSST)

...
Warps in a Sandwich and consuumes

Aivintis wrote:The beverage company

I love their tea.

Brethren wrote:Any time, bring your own and eat at your desk if ya want, we're pretty chill about that sort of thing.

(this is, of course, a sinister plot to undermine the work ethic of Good And Pure Normal People, infecting them with laziness and self-indulgence and thus DESTROYING THE WESSSSSSSSSSST)

*squint*

ok, so that didn’t say “eat your own desk”

Peatiktist wrote:No.

The village in Argentina

The Remnant of the Enclave wrote:
I will sell a second Enterprise to the scrapyard before I plan to apologize to anyone!

...

Anyways, please hold while I pull out my keychain.

Oh yes, Enterprise got a lot of PTSD when that happened.
I'm pleased to inform you that that scrapyard is now scrap itself.

Anyways, just apologize.
Because I took your keychain.

Euricanis wrote:*squint*

ok, so that didn’t say “eat your own desk”

It is in fact not recommended to eat your own desk. Gastrointestinal splinters, you know.

Post by The rebel attack battalion suppressed by a moderator.

Aivintis wrote:The village in Argentina

TIL this exists.

Brethren wrote:It is in fact not recommended to eat your own desk. Gastrointestinal splinters, you know.

Bro not letting me eat my own desK is Kapitalist tyranny tho

That's it! WorKers striEK!

Peatiktist

No wait I recant. The asteroid is much cooler.

Brethren wrote:It is in fact not recommended to eat your own desk. Gastrointestinal splinters, you know.

from experience, yes i know

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:what if
This RMB is cake?

The proper spelling is caek you fool.

Euricanis wrote:from experience, yes i know

The infEKtion is finally starting to set in

Peatiktist wrote:The proper spelling is caek you fool.

What if...
Ek...
is caek...

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:what if
This RMB is cake?

hmmmm
one way to find out

GATHER THY CAKE KNIVES, COMRADES
TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMS!!!!!

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:What if...
Ek...
is caek...

caEK

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:What if...
Ek...
is caek...

No, that's just how TEP has always spelled it.

Brethren wrote:hmmmm
one way to find out

GATHER THY CAKE KNIVES, COMRADES
TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMS!!!!!

Brethren wrote:caEK

Pulls out Flame Swace with Investigative intent

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:The infEKtion is finally starting to set in

no, shut up

what do “gastrointestinal splinters” have to do with that at all

Peatiktist wrote:The proper spelling is caek you fool.

Cake is meh. I prefer soft KooKies

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:What if...
Ek...
is caek...

U Keep not Kapitalizing the K and you'll be turned into gravy

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Cake is meh. I prefer soft KooKiesU Keep not Kapitalizing the K and you'll be turned into gravy

What if the Gravy is CaeK EK?
Huh?
What then?
TELL ME THAT ALIGCAEKER!!!

I'm gonna miss this RMB when I eventually forget about NS and my hard work CTEs.

Post by The rebel attack battalion suppressed by a moderator.

«12. . .50,10350,10450,10550,10650,10750,10850,109. . .52,20852,209»

Advertisement