WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Imperial Union of Uroza
Last WA Update:
Terra Vetus contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Terra Vetus
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Terra Vetus is ranked 15,480th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Kingdom of Oriza||Corrupt Dictatorship Corrupt Liberal Dictatorship||“Blue skies over the stone”|
|2.||The Imperial Union of Uroza||Democratic Socialists Hell||“Unitas in montibus dormientes”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Iruzia||Psychotic Dictatorship Communist Dictatorship||“Solid like the stone”|
- : The Kingdom of Iruzia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Union of Uroza appointed The Kingdom of Oriza as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Terra Vetus.
- : The Kingdom of Iruzia became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Imperial Union of Uroza altered the region's flag.
- : The Imperial Union of Uroza set the region's banner.
- : The Kingdom of Oriza arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Iruzia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Imperial Union of Uroza arrived from Lazarus.
- : The region was founded by The Imperial Union of Uroza.
Terra Vetus Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.