WA Delegate (non-executive): The Armed Republic of Oldomia (elected )
Founder: The Kingdom of Sayville Founder
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions, Empire of Sayville, Kingdom of West Sayville, Dominion of Sayville, The United Empires of Carson, Auralia, Empire of Galea, New Yellow Empire, Wealth, Free Market Federation, Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville, Roman Byzantine Union, URA, The Cretanja Queendom, and Philippines.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Crime Rates in Kingdom of Sayville
World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.
As a region, Kingdom of Sayville is ranked 12,709th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Kingdom of Sayville Founder||Anarchy Lawless Wasteland||“Liberté, Égalité, et le Roi!”|
|2.||The King of the Sayvillians of Karlsbourg||Civil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies||“Gott Rette den Großherzog! Gott Rette Karlsbourg!”|
|3.||The United States of The Colorado Republic||Civil Rights Lovefest Nation-Hating Hippies||“Nil sine Numine”|
|4.||The Federation of Barkian Empire||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship||“Mission Accomplished”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Oldomia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“Your country above all else”|
|6.||The Republic of The Former State of Massachusetts||Democratic Socialists Hell||“Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem”|
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder appointed The Republic of The Former State of Massachusetts as Minister of Cartography with authority over Communications and Polls in Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder dismissed The Republic of The Former State of Maine as Minister of Cartography of Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Republic of The Former State of Massachusetts arrived from Former State of Massachusetts puppets.
- : The Republic of The Former State of Maine departed this region for Former State of Massachusetts puppets.
- : The Federation of Barkian Empire arrived from Balder.
- : The United States of The Colorado Republic arrived from Southfield.
- : Kaikoku ceased to exist.
- : The Burman Kakistocracy of Basementees of the region Pax Britannia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of TNP Couper of the region Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville cancelled the closure of its embassy in Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder tagged the region "Neutral".
Kingdom of Sayville Regional Message Board
he URA is proud to announce it first Inter-regional RP event! Please see the dispatch below.
The first Role-play background is below:
The year is 2065. Tech has advanced more slowly than many expected, but progress has still occurred. Things once though impossible like space elevators and planetary colonies have been built and developed. As we enter this age we start in a time of peace and equality, but it always surprises how fast things change.
Our story takes place on the planet known as Ebecc, which orbits around the star Solaris. Several other planets orbit around this sun, such as Duna, Eve and Moho. A few small colonies have been established on Eve, with several countries holding parts of it. Colonization efforts are still under way on Duna. Several alliances of nations hold control of Space elevators, which grants those groups easier access to space. The planet of Ebecc has two main large continents, and a abundance of small islands in between. The 2 main continents are simply named East and West Atera.
However this new age of technology and has brought a new age of weapons and strife. Long distance weaponry has eliminated some of the technical aspects of war and new advanced tanks, guns, and planes can be devastating. The threat of orbital weapons lies on the horizon. The first nation to develop these would have a massive advantage... but for how long?. Different countries compete to dominant, while internally they are plagued by ideological battles. The question on everyone’s mind is which country will use this technology to their advantage the best.
The Map is ready to go as well! Looking to start the Roleplay by weeks end.
If interested in participating please join the URA inter-regional discord https://discord.gg/8eYY976
Welcome back! Yes, the KOS is pretty quiet on NS, but we're still fairly active on Discord.