by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Greater Dienstad Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1691,1701,1711,1721,1731,1741,1751,1761,177»

Post by Theevilkermit suppressed by a moderator.

Hey y'all it's AHSCA again. I'm kind of looking to do something espionage related. I've tried a few times in other RPs but they always fizzled out quickly. Wanting to do this as a means of world building, I would love to start building my own intelligence network. Not looking to do anything to crazy or anything, you know not going to go toppling governments, sabotaging your weapons programs or the like. (Well that is unless you really want me to) More like we wanna know what everyone is up to. Unfortunately, I don't have any solid RP ideas at the moment, so I'm open to discuss things if anyone has any. Even something like this viewtopic.php?p=34959423#p34959423 I participate in a while back I think would be interesting. I have the Crimson Knights and the Cerulean Knights well please give me an excuse to create The Shadow Knights!

AHSCA wrote:Hey y'all it's AHSCA again. I'm kind of looking to do something espionage related. I've tried a few times in other RPs but they always fizzled out quickly. Wanting to do this as a means of world building, I would love to start building my own intelligence network. Not looking to do anything to crazy or anything, you know not going to go toppling governments, sabotaging your weapons programs or the like. (Well that is unless you really want me to) More like we wanna know what everyone is up to. Unfortunately, I don't have any solid RP ideas at the moment, so I'm open to discuss things if anyone has any. Even something like this viewtopic.php?p=34959423#p34959423 I participate in a while back I think would be interesting. I have the Crimson Knights and the Cerulean Knights well please give me an excuse to create The Shadow Knights!

Guess it only be logical for you to want to spy on me then

AHSCA wrote:Hey y'all it's AHSCA again. I'm kind of looking to do something espionage related. I've tried a few times in other RPs but they always fizzled out quickly. Wanting to do this as a means of world building, I would love to start building my own intelligence network. Not looking to do anything to crazy or anything, you know not going to go toppling governments, sabotaging your weapons programs or the like. (Well that is unless you really want me to) More like we wanna know what everyone is up to. Unfortunately, I don't have any solid RP ideas at the moment, so I'm open to discuss things if anyone has any. Even something like this viewtopic.php?p=34959423#p34959423 I participate in a while back I think would be interesting. I have the Crimson Knights and the Cerulean Knights well please give me an excuse to create The Shadow Knights!

I still am technically currently in a "cold war" with The Imagination Animals, though nothing is still coming out of that. If I could get them to agree with me on this one this time, perhaps this could become some sort of assassination or coup d'teat of their dictator. Finally, a start to democratization into that region.

Hi. I'm trying to be active, but I'm having a lot of trouble online and in real life. Some of my family's got covid, I'm down in my mood without any professional help, and I'm going to admit that I'm out of ideas and I don't know how to restart my roleplay with my friends here and in Gholgoth even though I want to roleplay with them again. If you want to help me...would you please?

Solisian Union wrote:Hi. I'm trying to be active, but I'm having a lot of trouble online and in real life. Some of my family's got covid, I'm down in my mood without any professional help, and I'm going to admit that I'm out of ideas and I don't know how to restart my roleplay with my friends here and in Gholgoth even though I want to roleplay with them again. If you want to help me...would you please?

I'm willing to help you in anyway I can. I got another Festival going on, it's going, slowly but it's going.

Solisian Union wrote:Hi. I'm trying to be active, but I'm having a lot of trouble online and in real life. Some of my family's got covid, I'm down in my mood without any professional help, and I'm going to admit that I'm out of ideas and I don't know how to restart my roleplay with my friends here and in Gholgoth even though I want to roleplay with them again. If you want to help me...would you please?

hi

Solisian Union wrote:Hi. I'm trying to be active, but I'm having a lot of trouble online and in real life. Some of my family's got covid, I'm down in my mood without any professional help, and I'm going to admit that I'm out of ideas and I don't know how to restart my roleplay with my friends here and in Gholgoth even though I want to roleplay with them again. If you want to help me...would you please?

Welcome back. I can't imagine how much stress you must be dealing with. Maybe I can help with the RP side of things, at least.

Any type of RP sound interesting to you? We have a number of ongoing threads, otherwise we can brew something up.

The Macabees wrote:Welcome back. I can't imagine how much stress you must be dealing with. Maybe I can help with the RP side of things, at least.

Any type of RP sound interesting to you? We have a number of ongoing threads, otherwise we can brew something up.

Thank you. I'm fine with anything. Something stimulating. I'm interested in the festival, and I want to get my military up and involved in something as a friendly force. :)

AHSCA wrote:I'm willing to help you in anyway I can. I got another Festival going on, it's going, slowly but it's going.

Thanks :)

Post by Random moments of nationstates suppressed by a moderator.

I'm feeling a little better today. Thank you guys. I spoke to some of you and got some roleplays I'm interested in. Hoping to be more active :)

Solisian Union wrote:I'm feeling a little better today. Thank you guys. I spoke to some of you and got some roleplays I'm interested in. Hoping to be more active :)

hope things turn around for the better soon. My best wishes! ~

Patrick OConner wrote:Okay so I am undertaking a massive project of my own. I call it "For those we cherish we die in glory." its a short story I am writng about a last stand of mixed group of soldiers as they defend escaping civilains during the Rebellion (civil war part 2) and as a part of this I am looking at writing a massive amount of characters that I am going to george martin. problem is I am lazy and writing a bunch or orginal characters is hard for me. so I am just going to toss it out there for any interested i would let them in and help write characters and even the story.

Hey guys still here and still active just caught up in IRL. My offer and somewhat of a plea still stands open if anyone is interested

“As humanism freed us from the chains of superstition, let transhumanism free us from our biological chains.”
― Simon Young

E.M.P.R.E.S.S. Awakens

The Ukrainian poll you always wanted is back, and needs you to choose the best Ukraine.

page=poll/p=167929

We are having discussions on Discord regarding two major topics for 2021, and I'd like to bring it to the RMB too:

1. Recruitment. What strategies and assets do we need to up our active numbers?

2. An IC GD UN-lite. We have a historic adversion to the WA, so it would be something much more limited in scope compared to the RL UN. Still, I want to collect ideas.

I'm happy. I saw the woman I love. I'm improving. I'm working to make myself happier. Keeping okay. I hope this helps me get and stay in good rps my friends offered me. Thanks to HM, AHSCA, and other good friends.

On behalf of all nations in Atlantis, we wish you all a Happy, safe and active 2021 and hope that in the coming year our regions will build friendship through our Embassies.

New poll for our regional council name is up. You got 3 days!

Voter-fraud free not guaranteed, only YOU can stop multi-account fraud by not doing it.

Kuronami

https://youtu.be/5D6P_NApZOo THREE DAYS!

Lemmingtopias wrote:On behalf of all nations in Atlantis, we wish you all a Happy, safe and active 2021 and hope that in the coming year our regions will build friendship through our Embassies.

Thank you.

«12. . .1,1691,1701,1711,1721,1731,1741,1751,1761,177»

Advertisement