WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Alanith
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, Lardyland, The Embassy, Hollow Point, Eastern Roman Empire, Gypsy Lands, Indianapolis, The Bar on the corner of every region, Brasil, Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, The United Coalition of Nation States, Avadam Inn, Winterfell, International sovereignty pact, Steam Islands, Emojiland, and 21 others.Neo Otaku Utopia, Arconian Empire, The Sands, Combine Galaxy, The Fallout Wasteland, Union of Nationalists, Bobberino, The Dawn of Unity, Australian Capital Territory, Non Aligned Movement, Australia, Barbaria, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Preathien, Hoshizora, United Otter Emirates, Codex Ylvus, Montrandecs Neighbours, Dream Land, Fredonia, and Telegram Pals.
Construction of embassies with Traveling Wilburys has commenced. Completion expected .
Golden Dragons contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in Golden Dragons
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, Golden Dragons is ranked 7,832nd in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Third Empire of Adawarastan||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship||“láidir agus cróga go deo”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Unlimited Blade Work||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Communists||“The weight of my sword is the weight of my pride”|
|3.||The Tekkadanian Union of BlueSyndicate||Moralistic Democracy Ordinary Decent Hardworking People||“Our present decisions decide our future.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Alanith||Iron Fist Consumerists Champions of Commerce||“Obey the King”|
- : The United Socialist States of Greenkeep of the region Northern Argaen Trade Organization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Tekkadanian Union of BlueSyndicate proposed constructing embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Golden Dragons.
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Golden Dragons.
- : The Chief Bobberinan of Bobberinooo of the region Bobberino cancelled the closure of its embassy in Golden Dragons.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 348 of the region Bobberino ordered the closure of its embassy in Golden Dragons.
- : The Empire of Khwhp of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Golden Dragons.
- : The Republic of Now or Never of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Golden Dragons.
Golden Dragons Regional Message Board
No problem! :p
Ice is both a solid and liquid, so it would be both water and earth. I am just using the modern four MAIN elements lol.
Ok. So, agree to disagree, as we are referring to two completely different times and locations?
Takezo Kensei sought out the dragon of Kiso Mountain and asked the dragon to teach him the secrets of the sword. The dragon did accordingly, and taught the swordsman to become "the Kensei, the Sword Saint". Kensei fought his enemies and won, thus saving his people; and in doing so, he fell in love with the princess. But then, the dragon came to Kensei's palace, demanding the life of the princess. Instead, the warrior drew his sword and plunged it into his own heart. Kensei then handed the heart to the dragon and said, "My love is in here. Take it." And then he died. However, the dragon was so touched by Kensei’s willingness to sacrifice himself for the lives of others, that he restored Kensei’s heart to him. Kensei and the princess then were able to live out their lives happily.
Crikey. It’s been a long while since I was last truly active. I plan on changing that soon, and making a official return to NationStates. If all goes according to plan, I should be back by the end of the month. Have a nice day, all.
Thank you, my friend. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. A belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to your region as well. -Jack B. Design
You are very much appreciated. I have been quite busy but will make an attempt to be more active as well.
Good to hear. I truly understand what it’s like to be extremely busy with irl matters. Take all the time you need. We’ll always be here when you have time. :)