by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Callista Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6771,6781,6791,6801,6811,6821,683. . .1,9951,996»

GOD BLESS DEMOCRACY wrote:I love feet sooooooo much. They are so amazing and smell really good

You are nasty

Sorianora wrote:Make Sori PM

unbased and blue pilled ngl.

Sorianora wrote:Make Sori PM

Did I hear Absolute Monarchy

Well, that would make me an Absolute Heir.

Isle Of Waifu wrote: hi

Hi, your being very nice.

Royal Canadian Confederation wrote:Things are getting out of hand.

Yeah, I have to use both my hands now.

GOD BLESS DEMOCRACY wrote:Hi, your being very nice.

I hope you jump off of an 8 story building and survive just to go into a coma. Then once you wake up you realize you are the last person alive after the sun exploded. You are still paralyzed so you are forced to endure the torture of sitting in radiation and intense heat. Also hi

Isle Of Waifu wrote:I hope you jump off of an 8 story building and survive just to go into a coma. Then once you wake up you realize you are the last person alive after the sun exploded. You are still paralyzed so you are forced to endure the torture of sitting in radiation and intense heat. Also hi

If the sun exploded Id be dead, also Id probably die from an 8 story drop, also Id probably not wake up from the coma

Royal Canadian Confederation wrote:Things are getting out of hand.

"...Now there are two of them"
- Nute Gunray

Royal Canadian Confederation wrote:Things are getting out of hand.

when Isle of Waifu and GBD are on, things get super spammy. Wait it out soldier, effort posts will return shortly.

GOD BLESS DEMOCRACY wrote:If the sun exploded Id be dead, also Id probably die from an 8 story drop, also Id probably not wake up from the coma

I never said it was likely to happen Im just saying it could

Arisyan wrote:when Isle of Waifu and GBD are on, things get super spammy. Wait it out soldier, effort posts will return shortly.

Do you think the sun would explode?

Isle Of Waifu wrote:I never said it was likely to happen Im just saying it could

It couldnt

GOD BLESS DEMOCRACY wrote:Do you think the sun would explode?

That depends

GOD BLESS DEMOCRACY wrote:Do you think the sun would explode?

it will, in about 3 billion years. There.

Arisyan wrote:it will, in about 3 billion years. There.

But, what happens when it explodes?

GOD BLESS DEMOCRACY wrote:But, what happens when it explodes?

All remaining life on earth dies most likely. Either Earth explodes with it or is rendered uninhabitable.

«12. . .1,6771,6781,6791,6801,6811,6821,683. . .1,9951,996»

Advertisement