by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Callista Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6441,6451,6461,6471,6481,6491,650. . .1,9551,956»

Baloo Kingdom wrote:I have two, I sent the one you sent me to storage

Dosney > Disney

Sorianora wrote:Dosney > Disney

Yes I think we Made that Connection already

Poskukune wrote:Yes I think we Made that Connection already

you should read some of the Dosney saga in the RMB's of Bluecrown Keep. I did the majority of my roleplay there.

Baloo Kingdom wrote:you should read some of the Dosney saga in the RMB's of Bluecrown Keep. I did the majority of my roleplay there.

Yeah I should. I'm Such a Rookie. However Aparently I've only been here Long enough to think Baryll has Lost his mind. Not the truth that He never had one in the First Place

Baloo Kingdom wrote:you should read some of the Dosney saga in the RMB's of Bluecrown Keep. I did the majority of my roleplay there.

Good ol walt dosney rp

Poskukune wrote:Yeah I should. I'm Such a Rookie. However Aparently I've only been here Long enough to think Baryll has Lost his mind. Not the truth that He never had one in the First Place

Sorianora wrote:Good ol walt dosney rp

Indeed

How many days does Baloo have left till WA?

Sorry Sori, Didn't Catch you Had denied that Embassy Request. For Future Reference might i Inquire Why?

Sorianora wrote:How many days does Baloo have left till WA?

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Baloo+Kingdom+Rejoins+The+WA&iso=20210414T0220&p1=417

Poskukune wrote:Sorry Sori, Didn't Catch you Had denied that Embassy Request. For Future Reference might i Inquire Why?

Embassy regions must have a delegate, exceptions are regions with significant regional value, (BCK, Scardinavia) or personal puppet storages of member nations:

Sorianora wrote:Embassy regions must have a delegate, exceptions are regions with significant regional value, (BCK, Scardinavia) or personal puppet storages of member nations:

Ahh, Yeah ok, I'll Yield to you on that one. I won't say I agree with it.

Poskukune wrote:Ahh, Yeah ok, I'll Yield to you on that one. I won't say I agree with it.

Itís just to keep us from having too many embassies

Bruh Noooooooo why would you give Barlyy your testlandia

Sorianora wrote:Bruh Noooooooo why would you give Barlyy your testlandia

he gave dark egy

Sorianora wrote:Bruh Noooooooo why would you give Barlyy your testlandia

Yes

Oh, I must thank you, Nooooooooooooo

Barlyy wrote:Oh, I must thank you, Nooooooooooooo

I am going to inflate a card

Sorianora wrote:Noooooooo is being deflated

page=deck/card=2334442/season=2

lets all ping Barlyy until he stops

Sorianora wrote:Noooooooo is being deflated

page=deck/card=2334442/season=2

ik, im trying to buy it from the other guy

Barlyy wrote:ik, im trying to buy it from the other guy

Why

Sorianora wrote:Why

so other people dont deflate

«12. . .1,6441,6451,6461,6471,6481,6491,650. . .1,9551,956»

Advertisement